Are all Dolphins guilty?

• Total voters

Apologies for the delay.

The day is here! After the aftermath of the war has finally settled down, @Joe D. Olphin faces a judge and jury for his war crimes. Is he guilty or innocent?
Also facing charges are @Emmazrine and @ThatGuy for their rein of terror on Greece.

JUDGE:
@Rottkins

Co-Judge/Grim Reaper/Godfather:
@AL sama

Prosecution:
@Bepo D. Bear

Defense:
@Mr. Reloaded

Executioner:
@Sir Yasheen

Dolphin burger maker:
@Zolo

Clerk:
@Toby D. Dog

Jury:
@GUI-KHAN
@Jaguark101
@Bepo D. Bear
@Devilbat

Witness:
@Rambles

Sandwich man that brings food at inappropriate times:
@Warback

Girl who sells flowers at appropriate times:
@Flower

Special Consultant for Terrorists attacks:
@Adam 🍎

Court Clown:
@CoC: Color of Clowns

Your honors @Rottkins and @AL sama you may begin :endthis:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
It has begun

I lay my case :

As a burger connoisseur let me begin by showing you this
its a dolphin burger. Its delisious, so the question arrises why its illegal when dolphins do this ?

But people arent enough for them

We all know sharks are the most loved creatures of the ocean.

Look at the shark screaming humans for help :

But this isnt the only crime they commit they are also thieves :

all cought on video with evidance, some cant be presented here as it would shock a lot of people obviously and get me banned.

Also you should protect your children :

looks inoscent enough right ? but look at the toys they make :

So would you trust them with your children now ? not to mention they are drug addicts

ok than time for some video evidance

But those are still small and pesky crimes compared to what I will present you next

Some people call me paranoid when I say dolphins are behind worlds greatest conspiracies but look at that :

Now those UFOs out there looks possible to make by smarter creatures , and look here I enhanced turkey UFO video with help of AI:

Global warming ?

Seem realistic to me. But you ask why would they do that ?

Heres your answer :

look at this :

this is Jupiters moon europe, under surface there is more water than on surface of earth.... Dolphins used to live here... But since they coused global disaster water started rapidly mixing with amonia and living conditions worsened....
Now they invade earth and couse global warming to raise water levels and save as much dolphins as possible from impeding global dissaster in Jupiters moon europe. they dont give a fuck about humans and would hepilly see us kill each other. and take control over earth.

they are coming !

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kkyx_UD9cnw

choose the side you are on wisely.

BTW I can KO dolphin in one punch and I can chokehold them easily, and they have no chance to beat me in arm wresstling and basketball.

@Le Fishe D. Tomdou @Joe D. Olphin @Boiroy @NAMELESS @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Okamakama @Mr. Reloaded @Toby D. Dog @Admiral Maynard
Post automatically merged:

some more proof from the internet : https://betterthentafesnews.weebly.com/10-reasons-why-dolphins-are-evil.html
Post automatically merged:

BTW I have nothing against @Joe D. Olphin other than he would make a great burger

Im against all dolphins, Joe isnt even at the top of the chain in all of this conspiracy, hes a mere pawn

Last edited:
People of WG court I come to you today in defense of several accused individuals who are all gravely mistaken.

I will get into the defense of @Emmazrine and @ThatGuy when the Judges @Rottkins and @AL sama ask.

First and foremost we must begin with the main character of this trial

Joe isn't this savage who wanted to eradicate the bears, he's not this super villain @Zolo has accused my client being for years.

He is simply a dolphin acting in self defense.

It was not the Dolphins who started this war, who provoked my client to defend his people? @Bepo D. Bear
Who threatened to make sushi out of my client in a heated argument? @Bepo D. Bear
Who was the one who orchestrated that horrendous fire on SeaWorld because of the dolphins self defense strike during the great war? @Bepo D. Bear

Good people of Worstgen, I ask during the duration of this trial that we truly ask ourselves who is the real villian of this story? The Dolphins? Poor innocent Butterclaws and Felon Bear? No.

It was @Bepo D. Bear and that thug known as Chocolatespice who willingly let himself get capture to spark a rescue attempt. To try and lure my client to his death. But ladies and gentlemen, his attempt failed and the thug known as Chocolatespice is no more. The real evil has been vanquished.

I find this whole trial to be nothing but pure slander and clear hatred towards the dolphins for no actual reason.

I ask the jury during the duration of this trial to put aside your emotions, put aside your love for the bears and ask yourselves, was this or was this not a case of clear self-defense?​