Are all Dolphins guilty?

• Total voters
People of WG court I come to you today in defense of several accused individuals who are all gravely mistaken.

I will get into the defense of @Emmazrine and @ThatGuy when the Judges @Rottkins and @AL sama ask.

First and foremost we must begin with the main character of this trial

Joe isn't this savage who wanted to eradicate the bears, he's not this super villain @Zolo has accused my client being for years.

He is simply a dolphin acting in self defense.

It was not the Dolphins who started this war, who provoked my client to defend his people? @Bepo D. Bear
Who threatened to make sushi out of my client in a heated argument? @Bepo D. Bear
Who was the one who orchestrated that horrendous fire on SeaWorld because of the dolphins self defense strike during the great war? @Bepo D. Bear

Good people of Worstgen, I ask during the duration of this trial that we truly ask ourselves who is the real villian of this story? The Dolphins? Poor innocent Butterclaws and Felon Bear? No.

It was @Bepo D. Bear and that thug known as Chocolatespice who willingly let himself get capture to spark a rescue attempt. To try and lure my client to his death. But ladies and gentlemen, his attempt failed and the thug known as Chocolatespice is no more. The real evil has been vanquished.

I find this whole trial to be nothing but pure slander and clear hatred towards the dolphins for no actual reason.

I ask the jury during the duration of this trial to put aside your emotions, put aside your love for the bears and ask yourselves, was this or was this not a case of clear self-defense?​
Aw, come on! We all know the history and how it went...!:

+

=

silence in the court

the defense may proceed
Thank you.

Now onto the matter of @ThatGuy and @Emmazrine my fellow clients committed the atrocities sought upon Greece last month, not by their own will, no.

Brainwashing

These were two people who were coerced into committing crimes though the use of brainwashing tactics. Orchestrated by none other than @Bepo D. Bear and the late thug known as Chocolatespice.

Poor Emmarzine is just trying to get by as a normal college student only to have her freedom ripped away by the savage bears.

Thatguy yes is indeed a convicted felon of multiple charges, a dark wizard who may be immortal and a crooked food critic.

But nobody deserves to be brainwashed and commit the unthinkable, purely for amusement.

I ask the ladies and gentlemen of the court and the jury not to use their emotions, but the testimonies and statements given during trial to come to their verdicts.​