Are all Dolphins guilty?

• Total voters
@Joe D. Olphin this is your last chance to tell the court what you did to Mr. D Olphin. No more vague dodging the question answers, no more ghosting, if you do not comply. @Zolo and @Sir Yasheen will be having your ass for dinner. And there's nothing I can do for you as your attorney. I need you to co-operate if this is gonna work...

Btw @Sir Yasheen @ThatKid said he wanted to do the execution on his dad if that's okay?

Surely @ThatGuy would be proud!

@Joe D. Olphin this is your last chance to tell the court what you did to Mr. D Olphin. No more vague dodging the question answers, no more ghosting, if you do not comply. @Zolo and @Sir Yasheen will be having your ass for dinner. And there's nothing I can do for you as your attorney. I need you to co-operate if this is gonna work...

Btw @Sir Yasheen @ThatKid said he wanted to do the execution on his dad if that's okay?

Surely @ThatGuy would be proud!
I’m so god damn proud of you @ThatKid ! I knew all that practice with using the cement trucks would come in handy!!!

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
I want nothing to do with the furry fandom, I thought you knew this :pepecry:

He died for nothing.
Of course I knew this, that's why I did it! Chaotic evil, you remember? I thought when people see you with him while he wears a fursuit there would be some funny memes about the family boss' new furry lifestyle :emohiyo:

Didn't think it would end like this