Others Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard, The Retrial Assassin Game [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Stocks
Due to me taking 1000 years to write, Day 3 is being extended so that Day 3 ends at a reasonable hour.

Due to the limited stock supply at the shop, please submit the following IF you are buying from the shop and not from a person.

A) Fill out this list with the words "relevance," "objection," or "hearsay."

B) IF you intend to buy a tesla or a private jet, please submit where you intend to move to if you gain possession.

All pms have been sent out. if you didn't get what you were supposed to get, if I made a mistake in the DP, if you wanna shorten my lifespan, please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be corrected. :catcry:

J

Joygirl1

@TheAncientCenturion Why the hell are you doing negative things to me after I was defending you the whole time? :lusalty:
And who thought it was a good idea to kill Yelan? This must have been Yellow doing this.

So we got lucky with Zolo at least.

J

Joygirl1

Something is so seriously wrong here, there can´t be more than 5 members on Blue and Red teams because otherwise there wouldn´t be enough Yellow and Purple left in this round.

With Blue and Red having both major losses and them being equally crippled right now we should make a truce.
Confession: Xlaw might have died because he decided to continue with Redhunting and attacked me, however, I reflected his actions back to himself, so he got what he deserved :blush:

I know who the other Red one is and neither him nor me are Amber Heard, this is confusing me. Is there any chance that Amber is another colour than Red? Yellow is literally called Profiteers and nobody can say with straight face that she profited in any way from this trial in the end :usoprice:
Is there any chance that she might be Purple or Blue?

TAC doing harmful things to me, knowing that I´m Red and me defending him previously makes no sense.

Any thoughts about Light, hime, Pero, T-Pein? They are so much staying under the radar they could all be Yellow or Purple.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Something is so seriously wrong here, there can´t be more than 5 members on Blue and Red teams because otherwise there wouldn´t be enough Yellow and Purple left in this round.

With Blue and Red having both major losses and them being equally crippled right now we should make a truce.
Confession: Xlaw might have died because he decided to continue with Redhunting and attacked me, however, I reflected his actions back to himself, so he got what he deserved :blush:

I know who the other Red one is and neither him nor me are Amber Heard, this is confusing me. Is there any chance that Amber is another colour than Red? Yellow is literally called Profiteers and nobody can say with straight face that she profited in any way from this trial in the end :usoprice:

TAC doing harmful things to me, knowing that I´m Red and me defending him previously makes no sense.

Any thoughts about Light, hime, Pero, T-Pein? They are so much staying under the radar they could all be Yellow or Purple.
I am blue.

And wdym Pero? The WU says Pero is Emilia, who was Depp lol.

J

Joygirl1

I forgot about the revival, this role had 3 different players because even a sub player subbed out at one point :seriously:

J

Joygirl1

There should only be 3 Blue (one being revived Pero then) and 2 Red left, 2 purple and 2 Yellow, this is what I´d say makes most sense for this 16 player setup. If TAC is lying then who the hell is Amber and which colour would she be then? That´s seriously confusing as hell, as Johnny was Blue you´d automatically think that she has to be Red.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
There should only be 3 Blue (one being revived Pero then) and 2 Red left, 2 purple and 2 Yellow, this is what I´d say makes most sense for this 16 player setup. If TAC is lying then who the hell is Amber and which colour would she be then? That´s seriously confusing as hell, as Johnny was Blue you´d automatically think that she has to be Red.
I don't think it's possible to have this trial without both of them lol. And they would be on different sides.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

doesnt everyone and their mother know what i am by this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.