Join The DarkSide

Will you join the darkside?

• Total voters
N

Noctis

If someone came to you in your most depressed moment when someone killed someone you love and you want revenge but you cant revenge because your weak and told you to give you all the power you want if you joined the dark side but for one condition is to use the power to kill your loved one for that power would you make the deal and Join the Dark Side

So in order to get revenge for a loved one, you need to kill another loved one to achieve the power necessary to potentially avenge the aforementioned loved one? :kaidowhat:

Even if I hypothetically did consider revenge important, that sounds like a crap deal, so no, no dark side today. :cheers:

N

Noctis

So in order to get revenge for a loved one, you need to kill another loved one to achieve the power necessary to potentially avenge the aforementioned loved one? :kaidowhat:

Even if I hypothetically did consider revenge important, that sounds like a crap deal, so no, no dark side today. :cheers:
You will gain the power... the power to kill

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If someone came to you in your most depressed moment when someone killed someone you love and you want revenge but you cant revenge because your weak and told you to give you all the power you want if you joined the dark side but for one condition is to use the power to kill your loved one for that power would you make the deal and Join the Dark Side
Lol! So to revenge a loss of loved one and to gain power, I have to kill another closed person.. Nah.....

I had an aneurysm trying to read the OP.:pepeke:

If I have to kill my loved one for the power. Then I wouldnt take it. However if I dont have to kill them, then im taking that power beetch:endthis:

N

Noctis

However temping it is to join the Dark Side, killin an loved one is not an option.

Offer something else. :pepedoffy:
True but if someone killed the most important person u love in your life and you want payback you can by gaining the power but to kill someone you care but wasn't important as the person you have lost of to get that power and use it forever

N

Noctis

Y'all still know that even if you don't need to kill another important person you still need to kill those who you don't care or know about... Appears we can't create a dark story in this thread