what should joker do this game??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Forced sign up smh

It's like my 10th time seeing a game like this but I'm yet to understand what the game is about lol. Someone kind enough to explain it like I'm five? Lmfao

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
It's like my 10th time seeing a game like this but I'm yet to understand what the game is about lol. Someone kind enough to explain it like I'm five? Lmfao
There are good guys and there are bad guys.

Bad guys kills good guys so good guys need to find bad guys and kill them first.

But good guys don't know who the bad guys are so when trying to find them they sometimes kill good guys too.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
cops vs bad guys in a debating form

I used the simplest and shortest way possible to explain the concept

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
However if you think about it

Why do we label the bad guys bad and the good guys good if they fundamentally perform the same act, i.e., killing. Wouldn't the good guys be considered bad and evil in the "bad guys" view?

Isn't it presumptuous of us to label it like this and make this distinction because of preconceived notions?

Food for thought

There are good guys and there are bad guys.

Bad guys kills good guys so good guys need to find bad guys and kill them first.

But good guys don't know who the bad guys are so when trying to find them they sometimes kill good guys too.
cops vs bad guys in a debating form

I used the simplest and shortest way possible to explain the concept
Burocratic amogus. Now I get it. But there are abilities... (Aka superpowers) too or am I trippin'?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Burocratic amogus. Now I get it. But there are abilities... (Aka superpowers) too or am I trippin'?
Yeah there are abilities.

That is the RPG element of the game

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
abilities and roles depends on game themes and game types

for example in a normal game most roles won't have abilities

this game isn't normal so every role here will have multiple abilities

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
  • Roles can be based on anything.
  • All abilities must be related to the flavor.
Help me out a bit Al, how do we base our role on anything, but our abilities must be related to the flavor(I'm assuming its Dragon ball flavor)? And how does the Joker play a part in the Dragon ball verse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.