Sign-up Joker In Dragon Ball Verse

what should joker do this game??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Help me out a bit Al, how do we base our role on anything, but our abilities must be related to the flavor(I'm assuming its Dragon ball flavor)? And how does the Joker play a part in the Dragon ball verse ?
abilities must be related to the flavor as in abilities must be related to the thing you base your role on

for example if your role is a pen then your abilities should be related to a pen

the game theme isn't of concern

I didn't expect to be signing up to a third forum to play Mafia games, but here I am. I just couldn't help but be intrigued by this setup :catsure:

Some of you signed up to this already know me. But for those of you who don't, i'm sure i'll have fun getting to know you when this game gets rolling.

All of that is to say, /in.

I didn't expect to be signing up to a third forum to play Mafia games, but here I am. I just couldn't help but be intrigued by this setup :catsure:

Some of you signed up to this already know me. But for those of you who don't, i'm sure i'll have fun getting to know you when this game gets rolling.

All of that is to say, /in.
Xenos! You finally joined here! Sign up for my Bleach game bro!

Awww, alrighty then. You missed my One Piece Mash game but Im planning to make a Pokemon game in March or something would you be interested bro?
Play my Valentine's game then Xeno

:endthis:

I kind of want to see how the timing shakes out with both this and Ratchet's Harry Potter game on NF (I believe they said it'll be ready next month, which would be March, same as this game).

I've never actually played more than two games simultaneously before, it can be mentally taxing keeping track of all of my reads and people's role claims and stuff so if I were to sign on for a third game i'd hope it goes quickly enough that they don't all overlap for most of the month or something :noo:. Both games sound interesting enough to me though, i'll say that much :moonwalk:

I kind of want to see how the timing shakes out with both this and Ratchet's Harry Potter game on NF (I believe they said it'll be ready next month, which would be March, same as this game).

I've never actually played more than two games simultaneously before, it can be mentally taxing keeping track of all of my reads and people's role claims and stuff so if I were to sign on for a third game i'd hope it goes quickly enough that they don't all overlap for most of the month or something :noo:. Both games sound interesting enough to me though, i'll say that much :moonwalk:
You should check my Pokemon games over on NF for an idea of how this future game will be ^^

By the way... from the opening post of this sign-up I understood i've got to start a PM with Al sama to send him the role I create. But... I can't seem to find the Start New Convo button. Do PMs work differently here, or am I missing something?
You click on the inbox tab, next to the alerts and then click start convo.

You click on the inbox tab, next to the alerts and then click start convo.
Tried it. Still not seeing what i'm looking for. When I click it all it gives me is the option to show all (which at this point is just the automated introductory PM when my account got made) but I am not seeing anything that says start convo.

I guess Al can just make the Convo and add me to it when he see this later.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tried it. Still not seeing what i'm looking for. When I click it all it gives me is the option to show all (which at this point is just the automated introductory PM when my account got made) but I am not seeing anything that says start convo.

I guess Al can just make the Convo and add me to it when he see this later.
You need to have bare minimum number of posts here to start a convo I guess.

As of now you have zero.

Once you have it then you can click on inbox icon and you will see two options side by side..."show all " and "start a conversation"

@AL sama can start it with you

You need to have bare minimum number of posts here to start a convo I guess.

As of now you have zero.

Once you have it then you can click on inbox icon and you will see two options side by side..."show all " and "start a conversation"

@AL sama can start it with you
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Don't think i've dealt with the whole features only unlocking until you've got enough posts thing before on the other forums i've joined, but I can see why it might be necessary.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ah, I see. Thanks.

Don't think i've dealt with the whole features only unlocking until you've got enough posts thing before on the other forums i've joined, but I can see why it might be necessary.
There are some users here who spread fake news or create alts or create accounts for advertisement so we have precautionary measure in place.

Btw, welcome onboard.

:cheers:

There are some users here who spread fake news or create alts or create accounts for advertisement so we have precautionary measure in place.

Btw, welcome onboard.

:cheers:
Happy to be here :moonwalk:

The concept of this setup excites me partly because it reminds me of a game I was in a few years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.