Character Discussion Joyboy dresses like Shanks?

Emet was saying that G5 Luffy looks like Joyboy in Nika form
Nowhere does Emeth specify that he's talking about Nika-specific characteristics, like the white outfit/hair. As if Luffy doesn't keep his core facial characteristics while in Nika form anyway - you think Shanks in Nika form would look just Luffy? What about Big Meme?

The pants aren't the same, and that's not Luffy's usual outfit
Right, for some reason Oda made Luffy wear that particular get-up, for the first time, at the same point in the story where Luffy becomes Joy Boy 2.0, peculiar...

Nowhere does Emeth specify that he's talking about Nika-specific characteristics, like the white outfit/hair. As if Luffy doesn't keep his core facial characteristics while in Nika form anyway - you think Shanks in Nika form would look just Luffy? What about Big Meme?

Right, for some reason Oda made Luffy wear that particular get-up, for the first time, at the same point in the story where Luffy becomes Joy Boy 2.0, peculiar...
Come on man. Luffy was in Nika form when Emet said that, and Emet literally only gets activated when Luffy transforms into Nika…

Tying to parallel Joyboy and Shanks somehow
:endthis:

My first impression seeing Joyboy silhouette this chapter is Roof top Luffy design
I'm pretty sure 90% of reader had the same thought too
Idk how Shanks comes from, doesn't even have a SWORD!!
He already got a silhouette that looks identical to him last chapter.
:willight:

Joyboy, Roger, Shanks, and Luffy all parallel each other. The most free men of their generation
Shanks definitely is the least relevant out of all the 4 though. It goes Luffy > Joyboy > Roger > Shanks. Also current luffy is a fellow yonko same as shanks. So you can argue they are in similar generations now. Age is irrelevant here.

Shanks definitely is the least relevant out of all the 4 though. It goes Luffy > Joyboy > Roger > Shanks. Also current luffy is a fellow yonko same as shanks. So you can argue they are in similar generations now. Age is irrelevant here.
Sure, but they’re all SH wearers, and the SH is the ultimate symbol of inherited will, one of the key themes of the entire manga.

Tying to parallel Joyboy and Shanks somehow
:endthis:

My first impression seeing Joyboy silhouette this chapter is Roof top Luffy design
I'm pretty sure 90% of reader had the same thought too
Idk how Shanks comes from, doesn't even have a SWORD!!
He already got a silhouette that looks identical to him last chapter.
:willight:
Rooftop Luffy doesn’t have quarter pants or slicked back hair