Future Events Judge's son vs Kizaru potential match up

Judge's son didnt fight a serious opponent for 15 years since EL, and he managed to win because of his labrat genetics. If he fights a true top tier i dont know what other asspull will Oda do to make the cook win.

By this logic Sanji shouldn't fight Queen,
well oda had to find a way to make him have a fight so boom here comes the genetics. fact is that after EL he didnt fght anybody and his best moments after TS was kicking luffy and making the fucking wedding cake. so if oda decides to make him fight an admiral because reasons he would come up with some asspull pu bleach style

Judge's son didnt fight a serious opponent for 15 years since EL, and he managed to win because of his labrat genetics. If he fights a true top tier i dont know what other asspull will Oda do to make the cook win.
Yamato's powerful haki was highlighted against GB, Shanks is a Yonkou and now we have canon info that Ben Beckman has insane haki, only Shanks and Ben interacted with the Admirals in the new movie, no Giga haki no party. :josad:

Last edited:
I don't believe that the Straw Hats will fight the Admirals anymore, this is just a One Piece fan's dream, nothing more.
:gonope: