Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If Gojo lived during the Heian Era no one would have heard of Ryomen Sukuna :josad:

Hopefully now that he has the body of Gojo's favourite student, and has his CT, at least a top 5 CT in the verse, as well as Yorozu's gift, he can do something. :josad:

That said, I'll be taking a little break from this section from now on.
@RayanOO @NikaInParis @Seth @ConquistadoR just a heads up in case you tag me somewhere and I don't respond. :endthis:

10S is now his own CT bruh. He got it fair and square. Not like he brought a 10S user friend to help him.

He literally and basically no diffed and tamed the very same shinigami that once killed a 6th eye and limitless user lmao.
If i was a gojo fan i would be scared
Purple is a ultimate tehnique of limitless
And boosted x2 and it didnt do shit
:suresure:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lol youโ€™re here ?

Couldnโ€™t stop yourself :shocking:
My dude Seth tagged me like 5 times lol. I had to check out what was going on. I didn't think it'd be this bad for my man Sukuna :josad:
Someone get him another CT or he'll retire :josad:

Anyway, I tagged you in my above post lol. :endthis:

10S is now his own CT bruh. He got it fair and square. Not like he brought a 10S user friend to help him.

He literally and basically no diffed and tamed the very same shinigami that once killed a 6th eye and limitless user lmao.
We will see how Sukuna fights in next chapter.

If it is an eye for an eye, then we can say Sukuna is winning.

If Sukuna manages to damage Gojo with his signature move, it is an L.
If Gojo need help from Gakuganji and Utahime to evade/minimze the damage from Sukuna's signature move, it will be an L.

If Gojo manages to stop it on his own, then he takes the W. I would like Gojo to do it without using his CT.

Does it help?

We will see how Sukuna fights in next chapter.

If it is an eye for an eye, then we can say Sukuna is winning.

If Sukuna manages to damage Gojo with his signature move, it is an L.
If Gojo need help from Gakuganji and Utahime to evade/minimze the damage from Sukuna's signature move, it will be an L.

If Gojo manages to stop it on his own, then he takes the W. I would like Gojo to do it without using his CT.

Does it help?

Ngl, limitless is a pain in the ass for Sukuna.

It wont be an easy win either way.

Though we don't now shit about Sukuna's actual potential, true CT and possible other PUs.

In any case, unless Gojo has something up his sleeves, he's been stupid to reveal purple right away.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, Yuji suffered so much. I hope he beats Sukuna to a pulp and Kenny too.
I want Sukuna to get the Mahito treatment so bad...

(hope the pics below work)

Though we don't now shit about Sukuna's actual potential, true CT and possible other PUs.

In any case, unless Gojo has something up his sleeves, he's been stupid to reveal purple right away.

That's what I have been saying!

I want to see that look in Sukuna's eyes, I want to see him crawl, look for straws to save his life, split his soul in hope to get revived again, etc. Trying all he can but at the end getting shut down by protags.

Mahito has been pure evil with no remose and Sukuna is 10 times above him.
I am confident that Gege will give a satisfactory closure to Sukuna and Kenny's reign of terror.

Me too he is such a bad villain cruel and merciless

He used Yujis body to kill so many people in Shibuya he deserve a beating from Yuji

i wonder if kashimo's ct will somehow be stronger than this attack since we know that shit will fuck sukuna up
this enhanced purple was merely just a scratch which sukuna will regen easily

i wonder if kashimo's ct will somehow be stronger than this attack since we know that shit will fuck sukuna up
this enhanced purple was merely just a scratch which sukuna will regen easily
it will be Kashimo, Hakari, Maki, Yuji vs Sukuna
Gojo vs Maho

Yuta vs Kenny

That's what I have been saying!

I want to see that look in Sukuna's eyes, I want to see him crawl, look for straws to save his life, split his soul in hope to get revived again, etc. Trying all he can but at the end getting shut down by protags.

Mahito has been pure evil with no remose and Sukuna is 10 times above him.
I am confident that Gege will give a satisfactory closure to Sukuna and Kenny's reign of terror.
Me too he is such a bad villain cruel and merciless

He used Yujis body to kill so many people in Shibuya he deserve a beating from Yuji
What unites us is more powerful than what divides us my brothers!