Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sukuna didnt used a move yet bitch
Cry
Keep crying jobless bozo.

You are drowning in your tears in front of your monitor.

You thought 20 Fingers Ten Shadows Sukuna claps.

Cry like the little bitch you are.

Keep crying jobless bozo.

You are drowning in your tears in front of your monitor.

You thought 20 Fingers Ten Shadows Sukuna claps.

Cry like the little bitch you are.
The fight just started idiot
Gojo did a sneak attack amped and didnt do shit
:suresure::suresure:

But but gojo smiled

Also about the poll def sukuna
He negged an 200% purple with no ct
Straight hands and only lost like half an arm
Gojo looked pathetic
Needed sneak attack
Needed amp from urahime
Means without urahime his tehniques are mosquito bites to sukuna

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
“Tanked” is a funny term here dude lost an arm felt the presence and was fully aware of Gojo, I highly doubt it was just arms like he did with the first finger cursed spirit. Hanami also was able to survive purple and Gojo just uses it as a casual long ranged attack I don’t see it as a special move or end all be all so the overhype is admiral from the Sukuna wankers.

I myself don’t or ever really have cared too much for Gojo either and I’m a Mekumi stan all day.

“Tanked” is a funny term here dude lost an arm felt the presence and was fully aware of Gojo, I highly doubt it was just arms like he did with the first finger cursed spirit. Hanami also was able to survive purple and Gojo just uses it as a casual long ranged attack I don’t see it as a special move or end all be all so the overhype is admiral from the Sukuna wankers.

I myself don’t or ever really have cared too much for Gojo either and I’m a Mekumi stan all day.
It is more interesting to see how they pretend that Sukuna knowing where Gojo was changing the fact that Ichiji had to use a barrier for Gojo to do a hollow purple at 200% power as a sneak attack.
Even more interesting how they ignore that the same narrator states that that attack would decide the winner and that Sukuna reacted at the last second, yet he couldn't even kill him and Sukuna just stopped him with his hands.
Hollow Purple is by far his most powerful attack excluding Domain Expansion.
Even more interesting how they were all day exaggerating that Gojo was called "the strongest" when that refers to his title of Strongest Sorcerer of the current Era and my favorite part when they ignore the fact that Sukuna was called The Strongest Sorcerer in history 2 times in a row in this same chapter.

Anyway, I can tell you don't care about Gojo.