Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters
This panel is even worse my dear Kinyagi:

I kept telling @Light D Lamperouge and others who were using Gege calling Gojo the strongest as proof that he is > Sukuna that he was only called so while Sukuna was sealed and not full power, so he doesnt count. And I was right.
They should have known they were finished all the way back when the narrator called Sukuna “the honored one” but Gojo had to say it lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth @ConquistadoR @notAfanboy @NikaInParis
ITS OVER

It says “the strongest TRICKSTER takes a head start” not “the strongest.”

Owari Da.

Actual translation calls him the strongest ''trickster''. Not Sorcerer or being.

Actually the argument was reinforced here :

Sukuna The Strongest Sorcerer in History vs Gojo The Strongest Sorcerer of Today.

Uh oh Seth, its almost Like Gojo was indeed considered the strongest in current times while Sukuna was sealed or not FP but now that the latter is out and about it seems like Gojo isnt the uniquivocal strongest anymore, oops @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @ConquistadoR

:neesama:
Wait for official translations.

The one with "Trickster" was translated by some overweight clown who is pissed that Gojo is kept called the Strongest:suresure:

Not the first time pissed of leakers/providers translate something wrong way cause they are hurt:suresure:

As for Vs. panel. It will be Strongest now vs Strongest then.

Wait for official translations then talk.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Actual translation calls him the strongest ''trickster''. Not Sorcerer or being.

Sukuna The Strongest Sorcerer in History vs Gojo The Strongest Sorcerer of Today.

Uh oh Seth, its almost Like Gojo was indeed considered the strongest in current times while Sukuna was sealed or not FP but now that the latter is out and about it seems like Gojo isnt the uniquivocal strongest anymore, oops @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @ConquistadoR

Yeah Sukuna was the strongest of the old times while Gojo of the new times. Which is what that translation means. It's contradictory to say someone is the strongest of all times, but someone else is the strongest now when they exist at their peak at the same time lol.

And this is a Sukuna boosted by 10s and whatever Yorozu gave him. If he's stronger now that's fine.

I kept telling @Light D Lamperouge and others who were using Gege calling Gojo the strongest as proof that he is > Sukuna that he was only called so while Sukuna was sealed and not full power, so he doesnt count. And I was right.
What I was talking about was this. This is about the creation of the manga. And considers all the characters.

Also don't tag me anymore. I've asked people since the last chapter not to tag me since I am taking a break from the section. Well you can tag me but don't expect a response lmao.

But if gojo is strongest currently doesn't that means he is > current sukuna going by title?