Jujutsu Kaisen 223 SPOILERS

Who was the most impressive during the first clash ?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Gojo is fast as f!

Sukuna's lazy ass was not expecting anything like this.
Anyway, HP is not a close range attack, so we may not see him use this again.
But if he can spam sth like HP in close range, Gojo will be playing Fruit Ninja with Sukuna's body parts.
I am waiting for Mini sized Hollow Purples like Kenjaku used Mini sized Uzumakis... would be too op lol.

Gojo is gonna lose this battle chief.

The question is if we even learn Sukuna’s technique name or not. Will this fight with Gojo even result in it getting stated or not.
:hope:

Since we already know Megumi’s techniques alone should be enough.
Post automatically merged:

Sukuna can probably launch a fireball a couple dozen kilometers even just based on what we’ve seen.

Btw, why was Gojo’s best domain feat replicated by Mahito on first sight again? Is he just that bad with domains?
The thing is, Sukuna's attack cant even touch Gojo outside of DE because of his CT (Infinity).

So, Sukuna's effective range still is at 200 meters!

No matter how you look at it, they are perfectly balanced opponents.

But, Sukuna has a chance with 10S.

The fight is still interesting with no clear favorite!
I will be cheering for Gojo :myman:

Last edited:
The thing is, Sukuna's attack cant even touch Gojo outside of DE because of his CT (Infinity).
We don’t even know the name of Sukuna’s innate technique, bro pulled fire out of nowhere against Jogo and clearly has wayyy more than dismantle and cleave.

There’s even some evidence that the holy spear Toji used to bypass infinity takes inspiration from Sukuna.

Your boy is screwed.

We don’t even know the name of Sukuna’s innate technique, bro pulled fire out of nowhere against Jogo and clearly has wayyy more than dismantle and cleave.

There’s even some evidence that the holy spear Toji used to bypass infinity takes inspiration from Sukuna.

Your boy is screwed.
I am talking about his effective attack range.
It is still at 200 meters, considering he cant even touch Gojo outside of his domain!

My boy is fine and chilling. Sukuna will be acting like a glass licker when he tries to punch Gojo and end up punching the air instead.
Fire, magma, lava, cleave, dismantle, cut, slash, non of that shit will work as long as Gojo is using his CT;

If you don’t think Sukuna has a method to bypass infinity, you’re in for a rude awakening.
Yeah, the rude awakening Sukuna had when Gojo toyed with him in Chapter 1.

King of insects had PTSD and decided to take over Megumi for his 10S technique, otherwise he would have lost.

I like this type of rude awakening. Maybe there are more coming soon?
Like Sukuna deciding to use Yorozu's gift when push comes to the shove?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gentle reminder that Gojo, who is in Shibuya, fired a 200% powered up Hollow Purple all the way to Sukuna who is in Shinjuku. Nearly 4km or smth ig.
Myamura - Twitter :lulz:

Gojo sent an amped attack to Sukuna who was about 4km (4000 meter) away from him.

We already know Sukuna's maximum range of attack from Shibuya;

It is measly 200 meters (0.2km)! :luchosop:

What is 200% of 200 meters? 400 meters (0.4km)!

Sukuna needs to amp up his strongest known attack by 1900% to reach Gojo in Shibuya!

Sukuna bros, Gege is not lying!
Gojo himself was not lying when he said you are the challenger here!

Its over:mrgo:

@NikaInParis @Seth @ConquistadoR
:milaugh:

I can't wait to find out that Utahime can only amp up people weaker than her so she could only amp up that barrier lad and she didn't actually amp Gojo in any way, shape, or form and it was just Gojo trying to see what happens if he increases the output.

Agendas/fandoms are toxic fams. Really.

This is the end of the serie and the final most awaited fight.

Do any honest reader who actually likes good stories wants the f*cking infamous legendary King of curses to be solo'd mid/high diff?

The more Sukuna gets hypes and feats against Gojo, the more his fall will be enjoyable.

Simple.

It's not a matter of who you like/support/stan the most, but what kind of show you want to get: insanely epic or boringly easy one sided?

Teamwork is a real value in all shonens. JJK included. It symbolizes humanity, friendship, trust and... Love.

Sukuna embodies the opposite: Inhumanity, loneliness, emotionlessness and somehow, sadness and hatred.

I really want him to fall against what symbolizes humanity: friendship, cooperation, respect, trust, empathy and love.

Teamwork.

He toyed with 1 finger Sukuna that has just awoken in a body that resists him, cool I guess?
1 finger or 20 finger, does not matter.
I meant to say that he decided to take control of Megumi's body for his 10S CT.
Later, he made sure that he has full control of his body.
He even used 10S to defeat Yorozu.
We know that only 10S user was able to defeat six eyes user.

Not so confident in his 20 fingers, but smart I guess?

Spoilers are out:
-Title: Evildoers Hell Battle Part-1
- Chap starts with Ijichi asking Gojo abt Prison Realm experience. Gojo says the time lapse feels kinda like same as when one is really busy with work. A week feels hella short but also so long that you don't wanna go over it again
-Gojo & team are at the place where curses first appeared at Shibuya Gojo's first dialogue of the chap: "It feels like it's been while since I came to Shibuya"
-Gojo asks abt the people affected by his unlimited void during Shibuya. Ijichi says they are all recovered. Gojo reaches the top of building & says "Let's get started. Utahime, Grandpa"
-Scene switches to Sukuna. Uraume tells him that even tho the fight is meant to happen today, they don't know about Time & Place. But Sukuna says there's no need to decide that as he sees the strong curse aura from a building afar
-Flashback Time! Gakuganji tells Gojo that he killed Yaga. But Gojo goes "...okay". Grandpa asks why aren't they all curse him for his deed. Gojo says he doesn't mind & moreover it's his fault since he got sealed & higher ups made grandpa comply
-Panda is listening while Gojo asks Grandpa abt Yaga's final words. Grandpa says Yaga revealed how to create Cursed corpse. So Gojo comments "Seems like you changed grandpa" cuz he didn't report it to superiors
-Next page reveals that all the higher ups are killed!!!! With a bubble of Gojo saying to Gakuganji that if Grandpa becomes the leader things will be better at least (Gojo might have done it, but it's not confirmed it seems)
-Gojo leavs after his talk with grandpa. Ijichi asks why does Gojo wants help from him of all people. So Gojo goes, "You don't really get it? You are the one I trust the most" Flashback Ends.
-Back to present. Ijichi is behind Gojo, setting up a barrier. He's sad thinking abt things like he's someone who ran away. But also didn't cuz he wasn't brave enough. But the Strongest said he beleives in me. There's no way I can't live up to that expectation
-Meanwhile Utahime is performing a dance ritual. Utahime's CT is named as "Solo Solo Kinku". Her cursed technique can enhance the total output of CE of any Sorcerers including herself
-The skill of Sorcerers lies in how much they omit the steps that's needed to use their CT. But Gojo, Utahime, Ijichi, Grandpa everyone does all required steps to activate their CTS like enchanting lyrics & doing hand signs. All this leads to GOJO BLASTING A 200% POWERED UP "HOLLOW PURPLE" TOWARDS SUKUNA!!!
-Sukuna feels intimidated and tries to tank the buffed hollow purple shot towards him
- All the buildings in the way of Gojo's team attack fully gets destroyed
- Narrator explains Sukuna misunderstood Gojo's action due to Ijichi forming barrier. Tho Sukuna felt the presence, he couldn't catch the massive amount of CE output blasted at him untill last second
-Sukuna's right hand is burnt and destroyed trying to tank Gojo's attack. Gojo arrives infront of Sukuna & says "Seems like you are misunderstanding, so I'll tell ya. YOU ARE THE CHALLENGER HERE". Sukuna is pissed off

Raws:

Tags:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @wordy @zenox @Enzo
HYPE CHAPTER!

"The Strongest takes a head starts".

OWARI DA SUKUNA BROS. GEGE SAID IT AGAIN now with fully amped 20 fingers shadowes technique Sukuna.

Actual translation calls him the strongest ''trickster''. Not Sorcerer or being.

@Light D Lamperouge @ZoroMazino @notAfanboy

LMFAO.

Their last argument is gone. Gege now said Gojo is the strongest after Sukuna got Shadows technique and 20 fingers.

@ConquistadoR
WAKE UP ****.
Actually the argument was reinforced here :

Sukuna The Strongest Sorcerer in History vs Gojo The Strongest Sorcerer of Today.

Uh oh Seth, its almost Like Gojo was indeed considered the strongest in current times while Sukuna was sealed or not FP but now that the latter is out and about it seems like Gojo isnt the uniquivocal strongest anymore, oops @Seth @Light D Lamperouge @ConquistadoR

:neesama: