Jujutsu Kaisen 224 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nika with the winner!

Completely forgot about it. Upon re reading not just CT, even Cursed Energy cant be used.

So unless Gojo went full Saitama inside it, there's zero change.
Uh dude.

We’ve literally seen Gojo using infinity inside the realm.
Weird skeleton dudes
https://jujutsu-kaisen.fandom.com/wiki/Prison_Realm

We have multiple images of Gojo using infinity inside the realm.

So why is it so hard to accept that he trained inside it? Lol

You. Can't. Use. CT. Inside. Of. The. Prison. Realm.

So how tf could he have trained besides basic calisthenics:seriously:
Have you ever practiced any martial arts?

During trainings you can't use your (actual) physical strenght, though you still improve your skills/abilities.

During home trainings you don't even have any partner, though you still improve them anyway.

Have you ever practiced meditation as buddhist shaolin monks do? I didn't.

Though it's an important part of their training too.

See the idea?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

"I can't feel any Cursed Energy in my Body. I can't move a Muscle Either."

:saden:
It was deactivated when he was restrained. The sudden increase in the Prison Realm's weight indicates Gojo did something to cause it, and I doubt he could do anything without cursed energy. He could definitely use it inside the Prison, not during the sealing process.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He's imprisoned already, why do they need to touch him?

He was touched when the Prison Realm activated. Why didn't he use Limitless at that time to avoid being touched?
The answer doesn't even make any sense. The skeletons are clearly trying to touch him and weren't very successful at it. Gojo also said he can't move while being sealed while he can move once he was sealed. Also, the whole increase in the seal's weight is implied to be Gojo's work, which generally isn't possible if he doesn't have his powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.