Jujutsu Kaisen 225 SPOILERS

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Am here wondering why gojo was so confident he would win when it looks like he is pretty much uninformed on a good amount of sukuna’s ability.
I think despite Gojo's cockiness he will know a thing or two about his powers and we will learn that very soon.

+ He knows Sukuna has 10 Shadows which is supposed to be one of the biggest counters for Gojo Clan members.

Gojo despite being clowned for being gifted and etc. He seems to have a pretty good grasp of the basics and roots of Jujutsu. You can tell by the ritual him, Utahime and Grandpa were doing.

Maybe Gojo knows some secret about Sukuna and wants to use it as his ultimate trump card?

People should definitely not sleep on Gojo after what Gege did to make his comeback feel like the most wanted occurrence itw.
Post automatically merged:

But but sukuna needs 10s yarozu gift
Hahaah
He does.

Gege needed to give Sukuna his prime 20 Fingers powers, 10 shadows and Yorozu tool.

Gojo doesn't have anything new. Only techniques we are yet to see from him because I doubt blue and red are the only ones.

He does.

Gege needed to give Sukuna his prime 20 Fingers powers, 10 shadows and Yorozu tool.

Gojo doesn't have anything new. Only techniques we are yet to see from him because I doubt blue and red are the only ones.
Lmfao the cope is to strong
Sukuna just pissed on gojo s strongest move without ct reveal :gokulaugh:
200 amped purple also got blocked
No 10s nothing
Copeeee

There's a sign for blue?
Either way, no sorceror can immediately use CT after using Domain Expansion, except maybe Sukuna looking at what he did to Mahoraga after DE.

Or maybe Gojo's an exception for that too idk. Let's see.
It does look like it

The issue is we already saw his CT doesn't instantly replenish during Shibuya. He gets splattered with blood and his to kill all of the transfigured humans with his own hands because he can't use the Limitless

Am here wondering why gojo was so confident he would win when it looks like he is pretty much uninformed on a good amount of sukuna’s ability.
He was confident from the very beginning, even in chapter 2, when he'd seen nothing. It's who he is.

Also Gege talks in the fanbook (and alludes to in the manga as well iirc) that theres a good possibility sorcerors today knew about his slashing technique (though not the flames) and perhaps that's all gojo assumed he had

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He was confident from the very beginning, even in chapter 2, when he'd seen nothing. It's who he is.

Also Gege talks in the fanbook (and alludes to in the manga as well iirc) that theres a good possibility sorcerors today knew about his slashing technique (though not the flames) and perhaps that's all gojo assumed he had
I think that Gojo knows something which will be new to even us.

I really, really doubt Gojo was never "preparing" for potential return of Sukuna.

Isn't this weird that Gojo wasn't half surprised by Sukuna's return? He was too casual with Sukuna's return as if it was one of the possibilities he predicted.

I think Gojo understood at some point that he might face Sukuna to save everyone.

There's a sign for blue?
Either way, no sorceror can immediately use CT after using Domain Expansion, except maybe Sukuna looking at what he did to Mahoraga after DE.

Or maybe Gojo's an exception for that too idk. Let's see.
Gojo uses blue with two fingers, it’s been shown a bunch, even recently when he lifted the bridge with Sukuna on it.

So maybe he knew he would lose a domain clash and prepared a get out quick move just in case.

Gojo uses blue with two fingers, it’s been shown a bunch, even recently when he lifted the bridge with Sukuna on it.

So maybe he knew he would lose a domain clash and prepared a get out quick move just in case.

Here's my take.

Since inside the barriers their domains are equally matched, I assume that if one began to overwhelm the other, it wouldn't happen instantaneously. Thus if Sukuna's began to win, he'd be able to teleport out. However, Sukuna destroyed his domain completely from the outside all at once in one fell swoop. Thus due to the Innate CT burnout, he shouldn't be able to use blue to teleport
Post automatically merged:

"Gojo fans can't read".

Proceeds to claim that the fight is over as if you know Gege's intentions for his most hyped fight in the entire series.

You are strictly retarded.

Anyone who thinks the fight is over is stupid, though it is fair to question if the outcome is already sealed