Jujutsu Kaisen 231 Spoilers

Who is the fraud this week?:

• Total voters
Real CT™ is yet to be used :kuzanshut:
thats the greatest taboo secret super weapon in JJK :kuzanshut:
This basic level black and white reasoning lol

You're right, Angel is stronger than Gojo and Sukuna because their CT is better against Infinity.
thats not Sukuna cant beat Gojo powerwise, speedwise or even land a hit other than DE or DA

Gojo on the other hand bested him 3 times in DE one o one hand to hand combat
Gojo is superior he bested Sukuna speed wise, hand to hand combat wise , DE wise and even CTwise

Thats why Lukuna is using DA and 10s in the hope Maho wins this he cant defeat Gojo without it

if this would happen in heian era Gojo would have won this

it would be fair game taking megumis body is a risk he gets 10S but would could get stunned at the most crucial moment

sukuna boys would seethe tho
Gojo will be nerfed through Mahoraga, so Sukuna also need to be nerfed.

Just like the side effect of Gojo healing CT through RCT was equaled with <10 second Unlimited Void's effect.

I wonder what type of bullshit Gege will come up with to make Gojo lose this fight.
He is the superior fighter but I don't think he will win. So how will he lose against someone weaker than him?
cope
Post automatically merged:

• Break again.
• Next chapter even more explanation and melee.
• Someone declares "I'll kill you dead" again.
• Lots of smiles.
• Fodder reactions.
• Chapter end.
• Repeat.

its actually so shit

Last edited:
Well, Heian era Sukuna didn't work as a vessel.

It was only through Kenjaku showing him how to split his soul into 20 fingers that he figured out the way to do it himself. And only by getting consumed by Itadori did he finnaly get a vessel.

That argument doesn't hold water.

Sukuna says Gojo is lucky he wasn't born in his era, yet Sukuna is surviving the fight only thanks to a Technique and vessel available to him right now.
Im saying that in his era he probably had a way to dealing with void and limitless in his own body. If Sukuna said what he said then I don’t think hes lying no?

how is it an asspull? we always knew maho needs time to adapt and that the wheel spins so wheres the asspull
I'm asking about the 4 spins stuff bruh. Was it stated before.

Taking time to adapt is one thing, needing 4 spins is another one I don't remember about.

he never fought an limitless user because he knew UV from Yuji he was just lucky a limitless user didnt lived in his era
*An awakened/enlightened limitless user with the 6th eye.

Heian Sukuna neg diff pre-awakening Gojo.

And heian Sukuna high diff pre-prison realm Gojo as well.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Isn't the "Wheel must spin 4 times" stuff a total asspul btw?
Favorable plot for Gojo, this condition had never been mentioned before, but GEGE has now inserted it... Sukuna is depending solely on Mahoraga's adaptation. And honestly, I found that a bit lame... The so-called most powerful sorcerer in the Jujutsu world, with all his knowledge, seems to lack resources or options to deal with the Unlimited.

Out of nowhere, Gege introduced an "X" number of times that the rudder has to turn to complete the adaptation, LOL. He doesn't even hide that he's favoring Gojo's side.