Jujutsu Kaisen 237 SPOILERS

What works against Lightning style?
Wood and earth style jutsu?

Expect something like that.

Or maybe, Sukuna's cursed tool will overpower Kashimo's lightning :pepecorn:
Anyway, I expect the tool to give Sukuna some resistance to lightning.

Btw, how a cursed tool is able to use elemental power? It is the first of its kind so far, right?
Eh we only had a handful of tools so far and all of them were pretty straightforward
Seeing one with elemental attacks is a nice change of pace

But it ain't defrauding Sukuna :josad:

Eh we only had a handful of tools so far and all of them were pretty straightforward
Seeing one with elemental attacks is a nice change of pace

But it ain't defrauding Sukuna :josad:
Yeah, this cursed tool alone is enough to exorcise anything below special grade more or less.

Sukuna has every stat set at max and that includes fraudulence as well.

Maybe Flame Arrow is also a Cursed Tool?

thats not domain

he was literally 20 fingers......

& sukuna also admitted he couldnt bypass infinity without maho...
I'd need to find the chapter, but the human body is a domain itself (because it hosts the CT inside of it ig?).
So the principle of Domain Expansion is creating a suitable space for your CT outside of your body. However your body itself functions like a Domain, within itself

Feats shows the opposite. Sukuna literally had to take over a new body to use Mahoraga so he could bypass infinity....
Sukuna wanted Megumi's body before he even knew about Mahoraga.

He didn't "need" to take over Megumi's body and didn't take it for Gojo, that's literally just poor reading comprehension.

i assume youre chatting with linyagi...

chapters literlly indicate he had knowledge of him when megumi was about to unleash him and thats when sukuna became interested in megumi ti begin with haha
I don't know what you're waffling about since this is before Megumi was gonna unleash it

Sukuna saves Megumi before he fights Maho.

And Sukuna literally figures out what is while fighting it.

So there's no way Sukuna wanted Megumi for Mahoraga specifically.

thats not domain

he was literally 20 fingers......

& sukuna also admitted he couldnt bypass infinity without maho...
No, 19 fingers. 20 fingers + head is better than 19 fingers+head. Yes, he could not bypass it, but he could deprive it by winning the battle of domains.
Post automatically merged:

Feats shows the opposite. Sukuna literally had to take over a new body to use Mahoraga so he could bypass infinity....
As gojo admitted, sukuna did not use all his strength and hid a trump card. 90% that sukunamne wanted to use everything on gojo, because he still has battles with top-level sorcerers, now he is fighting with the strongest sorcerer of the Edo era.
Post automatically merged:

So you think he didnt know about Mahoraga?
Sukuna did not even use mahoraga directly, but simply learned a new technique from him (a new use of his old one). Mahoraga is for Sukun, like a prison cube for Gojo.

Last edited: