Jujutsu Kaisen 238 spoilers

Guys gotta stop using logic and context of the fight. Gege had Gojo admit Sukuna would still probably win even without Megumis technique. It’s just like how everyone is asking how will Sukuna lose Yujis power up is going to be an asspull. Yeah well so was Sukunas superiority just because, so I can’t wait to see Yuji go from special grade 1 to beating Sukuna through whatever means Gege chooses

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Guys gotta stop using logic and context of the fight. Gege had Gojo admit Sukuna would still probably win even without Megumis technique. It’s just like how everyone is asking how will Sukuna lose Yujis power up is going to be an asspull. Yeah well so was Sukunas superiority just because, so I can’t wait to see Yuji go from special grade 1 to beating Sukuna through whatever means Gege chooses
yawn.

if we're going to continue circling back to this comment lets not forget Gege also had Sukuna admit he couldn't bypass limitless without Mahoraga.......

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
looks legit

you think we will learn the deal with Yuji's hands this chapter? lmao
hmm partially personally i think it'll pan back to uraume and hakari first and little bit of Sukuna Yuji
Post automatically merged:

@JJK_Mya
·
3m

There's still like 2-3 hours left for leaks, so please don't get scared for every other posts I make in meanwhile

I can create the thread this week since I've been the one sharing the raws for everyone the past couple of weeks if its easier for everyone.

I

Indigo

hmm partially personally i think it'll pan back to uraume and hakari first and little bit of Sukuna Yuji

@JJK_Mya
·
3m

There's still like 2-3 hours left for leaks, so please don't get scared for every other posts I make in meanwhile

I can create the thread this week since I've been the one sharing the raws for everyone the past couple of weeks if its easier for everyone.
feel free to tag me

yawn.

if we're going to continue circling back to this comment lets not forget Gege also had Sukuna admit he couldn't bypass limitless without Mahoraga.......
I’m Gojo >OG Sukuna, maybe not now that his slashes currently one shot him and Gojo even with 6 eyes + black flash 120% wasn’t able to block/dodge/see it coming but my point is Gege will make Itadori cover the gap in power no matter how asspully it seems. I have no problem with it but people are actually saying it shouldn’t happen, as if this isn’t a shonen

Rhea

Cattitude
So next chapter will be another show-off and that show-off character will be one-shoted in the end (?)
While another (MC) will be spared and show his power-up (?)