Jujutsu Kaisen 243 SPOILERS

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
tbh it was evident this was going to happen when Kenjaku was just casually talking to Hazenoki about being able to sense Yuta due to his high CE.. not sure why anyone is surprised Kenjaku would've been caught off guard after the plot has been telling us he needs to be dealt with swiftly while not separating their main forces,

This chapter simultaneously:

• Made Takaba a p*ssy for not having the common sense to kill a 1000-yr old terrorist.
  • Gave Kenjaku a major L for getting his head lopped off so easily after hosting a clown show with Takaba.
  • Made Yuta a fraud for sneak attacking Kenjaku after Takaba did 95% of the work, after his “I will kill Kenjaku myself” line.

Yuta did the right thing by sneak attacking Kenjaku as far as plan goes. But there was no aura to this feat and he basically took credit for Takaba carrying the whole ass group project. Didn’t think Gege could write an even bigger disasterclass that was Gojo one-shot but here we are. :kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
kenjaku isn’t going out without showing us how his transplant tech works i fear
I agree with this take. An exposition dump should be given, we have gotten to know every CT he possesses except the one which allows him to Brain Hop. I dont even think we've seen Kenny's human face when he was alive.
But the idea of Kenjaku taking over Yuta's body :tchpepe:

There’s no way he’s done, he’ll probably hide and possess Gojo or Sukuna later
This is just a sad way to finish a character like Kenjaku, no one can be this incompetent of a writer
If Takaba really is dead, then Kenjaku take Takaba's body, run around into Sukuna vs Yuji And Higuruma battlefields, and then taking Gojo's Body
Thats my headcanon lol
Post automatically merged:

But the idea of Kenjaku taking over Yuta's body
Never occured in my mind, if thats happen then Its JJKOver

Are people under the impression Kenjaku is defeated by this simple beheading?
Everyone acting like kenjaku isn't just a walking brain All the people celebrating rn did not learn A THING from Gojo vs sukuna. If yuta dies next chapter I imagine the fallout will be almost if not just as huge as when Gojo died

Last edited:
Everyone acting like kenjaku isn't just a walking brain All the people celebrating rn did not learn A THING from Gojo vs sukuna. If yuta dies next chapter I imagine the fallout will be almost if not just as huge as when Gojo died
If Yuta of all people gets gojoed only a chapter after stepping in then even I'll complain. Gojo got his fanservice and culminated in (imo) a good dead.
Post automatically merged:

Blah blah blah yeah we know villain plot armor about to kick in just like it did with sukuna and y’all will eat it up and call it peak 🥱 but rn now Yuta W
The real win would have been aiming for the brain instead of the neck. They know he's a talking brain.

I just said he needed him just like mahokuna need gege to bail his ass out of that gojo ass whooping difference is I can admit it you can’t

Sad y’all went from rika vessel to saved by takaba 😂
Imagine comparing sukuna and mahoraga to yuta and Takaba 😂😂
Makora didn’t whoop gojo’s ass the entire fight fight and letting sukuna get the finishing blow just cause he doesn’t want to kill gojo

Sukuna could have also whooped mr “ the strongest “ way harder if he didn’t need to hold back cause of the upcoming fights .
There is huge ass difference between these 2
scenarios

Imagine comparing sukuna and mahoraga to yuta and Takaba 😂😂
Makora didn’t whoop gojo’s ass the entire fight fight and letting sukuna get the finishing blow just cause he doesn’t want to kill gojo

Sukuna could have also whooped mr “ the strongest “ way harder if he didn’t need to hold back cause of the upcoming fights .
There is huge ass difference between these 2
scenarios
Well seeing as Sukuna literally used maho to learn that plot space slash to bypass infinity
which is what killed gojo

I would say….yeah “MR.HOLDING BACKUNA”
is yuta and maho is takaba with the assist
:kayneshrug:

Not the "Sukuna was holding back" cope:shame:
The guy bled from his eye sockets because he was acting, right?:saden:
Imo not using everything at his disposal isn't incompatible with really nearly dying though. He chose a plan with Maho and went with it, but he was saving cards for being jumped right after.

Just changing to his real body midfight and use domain amplification to melee his ass with four arms would already heavily affect the clashes.

I don't want to turn this into a discussion, though. I just don't think both arguments are exclusive: both happened.

Well seeing as Sukuna literally used maho to learn that plot space slash to bypass infinity
which is what killed gojo

I would say….yeah “MR.HOLDING BACKUNA”
is yuta and maho is takaba with the assist
:kayneshrug:
Sukuna had different ways to kill gojo
He just wanted to add an attack to his arsenal which can cut through reality

“ I am not sure I could have beaten him even if he didn’t have 10 shadows “

The “ assist “ here from Takaba is like messi dribbling past the entire team just to pass it to the last guy as he doesn’t want to score

the “ assist “ from mahoraga is like someone showing Ronaldo how to score a knuckleball free kick
And then Ronaldo exactly replicating that

the gravity between these 2 is way different

“ mr holding backkuna “ huh :kobeha:
Even ur goat said sukuna was holding back but I guess the agenda has given u too much brain damage to deny the manga

Sukuna didn’t even use his true body or true cursed technique to fight gojo
Heck he even told uraume to give him the cursed tool after he killed gojo

so much for not holding back huh :quest:
Gojo wasn’t the end be all for sukuna , sukuna still had to prepare for a fight which comes afterwards
For which he was restricting his arsenal .

manga facts are copium now? :sighting:
even gojo said sukuna was holding back but I guess gojo fan #2367 Knows better :hope:

It was stated in the manga and even by gojo himself man...

Holding back everything he had doesnt mean that he wouldnt struggle

Gojo gave him an amazing fight but Sukuna held back cause he couldnt use everything

As stated in the manga