Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 134 spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
According to something I've read, Geto says this in the panel above

Just like I said here.

It seems the brain is something older that's been traversing throughout the ages and Noritoshi is just one of its vessels, among many.
Dude.....did u get a verification on his line about Sukuna's vessel from last chapter?

If he created Sukuna's vessel somehow + This new info it could be going somewhere really interesting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Sakuna top 1

Gojo is top 2 and also has death flag over him.

And, Noelle is best female character ever.โœŒ๏ธ

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Dude.....did u get a verification on his line about Sukuna's vessel from last chapter?

If he created Sukuna's vessel somehow + This new info it could be going somewhere really interesting.
Nah Eten didn't confirm it. I don't know other translators lmao. Maybe @ivaannom

Could I ask you to please confirm this if it's not too much to ask lmao? @ivaannom

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Sakuna top 1

Gojo is top 2 and also has death flag over him.

And, Noelle is best female character ever.โœŒ๏ธ
Do you even read JJK lmao?

Akai2

โ€Ž
Nah Eten didn't confirm it. I don't know other translators lmao. Maybe @ivaannom

Could I ask you to please confirm this if it's not too much to ask lmao? @ivaannom
Official has messed up some important tidbits before, so it'd be better if we get this verified. I could use my weeb tl powers but I don't want the fanbase following my tl on something that's potentially important lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Official has messed up some important tidbits before, so it'd be better if we get this verified. I could use my weeb tl powers but I don't want the fanbase following my tl on something that's potentially important lol
Yup. I tried using some sites to translate pics but it didn't work lmao.

Akai2

โ€Ž
I would have placed yami as top 1 but his recent performance pales in front of sukuna and gojo too who is second best.
This you right now lol

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I would have placed yami as top 1 but his recent performance pales in front of sukuna and gojo too who is second best
You are trolling again lmfao.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
This you right now lol
:milaugh::milaugh:

On serious note, you people are spoiling me with these spoiler talk.

I think we need a mod named after "Gojo" just like we have Garp here to ban you all for spoiling others ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Akai2

โ€Ž
@Reborn : *Voluntarily comes into a thread literally called JUJUTSU KAISEN CHAPTER 134 SPOILERS*

Also Reborn : yOu gUyS aRe sPoIlInG pOoR oLd mE

WEL GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE THEN BITCHBORN

A correct translation of that sentence is a bit difficult, the meaning is basically that even though it's him who did that he must say that's as expected of him. I'll say once again that's the meaning of what he says not a translation

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Uselesshime doing something? Wow right in time when the arc is about to wrap up. Kyoto school are bunch of useless mofos.

Todo is a pogg.

Gojo pls break the seal or summon fucking Yuta and Hakari. I really don't give a fuck about Kyoto School ( but Miwa must stay alive must protecc ).

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
A correct translation of that sentence is a bit difficult, the meaning is basically that even though it's him who did that he must say that's as expected of him. I'll say once again that's the meaning of what he says not a translation
Thanks for the help.

IDK I kinda don't need this. I'm mainly talking about the Choso & Kyoto school stuff. This arc feels like it should be over already. Like my emotional investment ended at the Mahito fight. I was fine to get some exposition from Getou (I'm just gonna keep calling him Getou), but the last thing this arc needs is more characters involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.