• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 136
Title: The Shibuya incident, part 53
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Mama Yuji got an ass on her

Also I think it's more and more clear they are related. This reminds me of Yuji a lot lmao
Also, if I didn't misunderstand this part, it's basically a confirmation that the brain in Geto's body is not Kamo, but something much older, right?
He says the vows he made a millennium ago. Kamo lived some 150 or so years ago.​

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 136
Title: The Shibuya incident, part 53
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

So gassed for the next chapter like holy shit.

The conclusion of everything. Cleaning the mess and possibly Yuta and Hakari finally debuting. ( Doubt they'll do on Shibuya but we might get a action switch to the places they are or Yuta possibly arriving at the Tokyo High to get the news ).

HEAT CHAPTER

This chapter cleared one of my major doubts about the series regarding Jujutsu Sorcerers outside Japan and why there aren't other people of Gojo's calibre in other countries. All in all, an easy 9.5/10 chapter.

Also, if I didn't misunderstand this part, it's basically a confirmation that the brain in Geto's body is not Kamo, but something much older, right?
He says the vows he made a millennium ago. Kamo lived some 150 or so years ago.
I was thinking the same.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He already did say Kumo is one of his many identities.
Yes, I am aware of that, but phrasing it like that could have meant from Kamo to Geto he had many names. Kusakabe stated that's Kamo's cursed technique. This makes it clear now that the brain is much older.

I was thinking the same.
Yup.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Could Yukiโ€™s โ€œcomradeโ€œ be Okkotsu? If she was overseas with him that would make sense. Also some very interesting development with Megumiโ€™s sister waking up. This was a good chapter that sets the stage for the next part of the story well. Where do we go from here now :choppawhat:
I want to see more of Tsumiki. She's seems like an interesting character.

Seth

โ€Ž
Could Yukiโ€™s โ€œcomradeโ€œ be Okkotsu? If she was overseas with him that would make sense. Also some very interesting development with Megumiโ€™s sister waking up. This was a good chapter that sets the stage for the next part of the story well. Where do we go from here now :choppawhat:
Yes please. I don't give a fuck how why.

Yuta.

Yuta.

Yuta.

Yuta shows up and the balance of the powers in the sorcerers world is reshaped once again:cheers:

I want to see more of Tsumiki. She's seems like an interesting character.
Same. Iโ€™m also very interested in seeing how Megumi reacts to his sister waking up with curse powers.
Yes please. I don't give a fuck how why.

Yuta.

Yuta.

Yuta.

Yuta shows up and the balance of the powers in the sorcerers world is reshaped once again:cheers:
I have been waiting too long for Yuta to show up man. When he does Iโ€™m afraid heโ€™s going to steal the spotlight from Yuji :josad:
When Yuta Okkotsu appears this manga becomes his again :finally:

Seth

โ€Ž
Same. Iโ€™m also very interested in seeing how Megumi reacts to his sister waking up with curse powers.

I have been waiting too long for Yuta to show up man. When he does Iโ€™m afraid heโ€™s going to steal the spotlight from Yuji :josad:
When Yuta Okkotsu appears this manga becomes his again :finally:
I don't mind Yuuji he is one of the best written MC's in the shonen genre but if he lost some spotlight for chad Yuta I don't mind that too:finally:

Imagine Yuta's entrance in the next chapter be like: Yuta shows up in front of Yuki and Yuuji and straight-up uses "Cursed speech" and says: "Begone" and all the curses that Kamo summoned just turn into a bath of blood:steef::steef:

I don't mind Yuuji he is one of the best written MC's in the shonen genre but if he lost some spotlight for chad Yuta I don't mind that too:finally:

Imagine Yuta's entrance in the next chapter be like: Yuta shows up in front of Yuki and Yuuji and straight-up uses "Cursed speech" and says: "Begone" and all the curses that Kamo summoned just turn into a bath of blood:steef::steef:
Oh shit, you just made me remember how badass it was when he used Inumakiโ€™s cursed speech in the prequel manga :steef:
We will get a Yuji and Yuta team up one day. And I pray maybe even a Yuta and Gojo team up one day.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh shit, you just made me remember how badass it was when he used Inumakiโ€™s cursed speech in the prequel manga :steef:
We will get a Yuji and Yuta team up one day. And I pray maybe even a Yuta and Gojo team up one day.
If we have to be honest. With all the damage that Shibuya did to the Sorcerers. Yuta and Hakari must show up and be Yuuji's Gojos in front of the Higher ups. I think Yuta is enough but Hakari + Yuta? Bruh.

If we have to be honest. With all the damage that Shibuya did to the Sorcerers. Yuta and Hakari must show up and be Yuuji's Gojos in front of the Higher ups. I think Yuta is enough but Hakari + Yuta? Bruh.
Yeah. But I think after this arc Yuji will have to run away tbh. I think after Shibuya many Sorcerers will agree that Yuji should be executed. Even more sorcerers will agree to this than before thanks to what Sukuna did in Shibuya. There is no more Gojo there to protect Yuji anymore as well.

Though I do expect Yuta and Yuki to be his allies that donโ€™t want him executed. And also his close friends like Nobara, Megumi, and Todo of course. Idk about Hakari though. We donโ€™t know enough about him yet to say.

Seth

โ€Ž
Idk about Hakari though. We donโ€™t know enough about him yet to say.
I think Hakari will be some sort of more rebellious version of Gojo. So basically he will be like Gojo, uh oh fuck the higher-ups but like more intensively.

When it comes to Yuuji running away, that depends. If Yuta and Hakari will be on Yuuji's side the higher-ups can do shit. There is a huge chance Yuta is the strongest sorcerer at the moment while Gojo is out of commission.