• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 137
Title: Hard and White
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 137
Title: Hard and White
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

So the spoilers only included Yuta cuz the other info is only about the damage Shibuya Incident caused for Japan.

Anyway. I hope Yuta is fucking acting. Bro, he can't be so fucking dumb like that.

Also.

HOW IS RIKA ALIVE.

Quickfire theories:

1. This "Yuta" is not the Yuta we know but the doppelganger created in times when Yuta didn't exorcise Rika yet.

2. Yuta is only acting per Gojo's advice to play on the elders.

3. He retarded.

4. Yuta is planning some sort of coup.

S

SinOfGreed

Great chapter, glad Yuta is back. And not in the way we were expecting. Yaga given the death penalty and Yuji's execution is immediate. Also freeing Gojo is now considered a criminal act. Some big revelations which set up the next arc
:pepehands:

Shibuya was incredible, and it's looking like this next arc is gonna be greatness too

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Well, Gojo never trusted the higher ups anyway, so it's understandable they took advantage of current situation to get rid of him forever. It's going to blow up in their faces. Later rather than sooner because I believe Gojo being absent for a while is the best thing for the story.

Yuta being Yuji's executioner completely caught me off guard. Interesting to reintroduce him as an anti force.

okay im not finish reading the chapter, but WTF is this shit?!
It's meant to flood the reader and make them relate to overwhelming changes people in JJK world are experiencing. In other words, nothing important feel free to skip the actual text lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Eh it bites but there's no chapter next week. I was a bit confused earlier because Viz said nexy chapter out on the 14th, but at the end of the chapter it said the 7th. Seems there was an unexpected break.
Don said that Viz messes up shit like that many times.

So the spoilers only included Yuta cuz the other info is only about the damage Shibuya Incident caused for Japan.

Anyway. I hope Yuta is fucking acting. Bro, he can't be so fucking dumb like that.

Also.

HOW IS RIKA ALIVE.

Quickfire theories:

1. This "Yuta" is not the Yuta we know but the doppelganger created in times when Yuta didn't exorcise Rika yet.

2. Yuta is only acting per Gojo's advice to play on the elders.

3. He retarded.

4. Yuta is planning some sort of coup.
i pick 2 and 4