Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 138 - The Zen'in Clan

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Oh, lol. If this true then that Naobito guy was one sick bastard. The guy fucked his own niece, wtf.
I would love it if Gege explains Zen'in family tree soon. I don't like stuff like this where shit is implied left and right but you don't have shit on the paper.

Unless Maki and Mai's connections to Zen'in clan is more important/fucked up.

Tbh if Naobito really fucked his own niece, well as bad as it may sound I can totally see Gege pulling shit like this. This is not a kids manga by any means and people should realize this. We know how fucked up this clan is already.

I would love it if Gege explains Zen'in family tree soon. I don't like stuff like this where shit is implied left and right but you don't have shit on the paper.

Unless Maki and Mai's connections to Zen'in clan is more important/fucked up.

Tbh if Naobito really fucked his own niece, well as bad as it may sound I can totally see Gege pulling shit like this. This is not a kids manga by any means and people should realize this. We know how fucked up this clan is already.
But like, even if it's daughter instead of daughters, the guy still went on to talk about Maki and Mai. This shit is actually confusing.

I kinda hope Megumi doesnโ€™t just give Maki the title. It would be anticlimactic for her to just get it because Megumi didnโ€™t want it. I want her to earn it, after she gets out of this life or death situation.

I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever flipped on a character so quickly as I did with Naoya. I was like โ€œdamn this character looks cool... nevermindโ€. I will say this: the Zenin clan has some of the coldest designs in this series. Every one looks like a problem, and if these guys are on a similar level to Naobito, theyโ€™re gonna pop off. Iโ€™ve said before that the Zenin clan has potential to be one of the coldest families in anime/manga (Megumi, Toji, Maki & even Naobito despite his limited scene time have all been shown to be killers). Mai is the one exception, but she has potential for the future. Hopefully, these guys donโ€™t end up being punks.

I love that Yuji is keeping the scars he got from Mahito. I hope that Sukuna doesnโ€™t end up healing those in the future. I also love him and Choso as a duo. Whatever Yuji did to Choso fucked up his brain hard. Calls the murder of his brothers a โ€œmisunderstandingโ€ Jesus.

Iโ€™ll predict right now that at the end of this whole Zenin successor conflict, Maki is going to end up being the head of the clan lol. Megumi might give her the title or something. The Naoya dude has failure written all over him. Heโ€™ll be very strong but I doubt heโ€™ll accomplish anything tbh. Iโ€™m already imagining the face heโ€™ll make when Maki ends up the head of the clan :josad:
Knowing Shounen or manga that i read. Naoya destined to be like that just as you say

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
- I said it before, but I'll say it again anyway lol, Gege's willingness to explore Yuji's psychology is refreshing. It works very well for the story being told. He's questioning his own motivation. Either accept being a piece of shit, or risk not getting the job done.

- Naoya right now

Seriously what a fuckboy. Good to see Toji swerved him baaaad tho

- I love Choso, but I want him breaking free from fake memories soon. I don't like him being manipulated.

- Yuki top 1 over Mei Mei....sorry bois

All hell will break loose soon. With this set up, Tokyo arc will be a big hit.

Last edited: