Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm still in pain.... Unless Yuki is somehow similar to her:josad:

Btw!

I totally skipped that on release day!

It looks like Yuuji's dad didn't love the girl we see ( Yuuji's mom possessed by Brain kun ).

It looks like it might've been a child marriage.

Yuuji's grandpa pointed out that Jin ( Yuuji's dad ) really wanted a child with girl named Kaori who is apparently dead.
I was really confused. At first I thought what you said now. That the woman is a different woman.

But then I started thinking what if Kaori is the woman we see. They are just talking about her like that because she came back from the dead when she was possessed by Brain and they refer to her like that now because they notice something is off. Probably not true tho lmao.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I was really confused. At first I thought what you said now. That the woman is a different woman.

But then I started thinking what if Kaori is the woman we see. They are just talking about her like that because she came back from the dead when she was possessed by Brain and they refer to her like that now because they notice something is off. Probably not true tho lmao.
Gege likes tricky panels but I think it should be clear that Kaori is no more on this world ( dead ) and the one that walks in is another girl who is possessed by Brain Kun.

Still doesn't change the fact that Jin is gay.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Gege likes tricky panels but I think it should be clear that Kaori is no more on this world ( dead ) and the one that walks in is another girl who is possessed by Brain Kun.

Still doesn't change the fact that Jin is gay.
Yeah I was mainly tinfoiling lmao.

Brain prolly killed Kaori too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The Kaori being the woman we see part.

I think Kaori was a roadblock for Brain kun.

Maybe Itadori family related to Sukuna or possess some op cursed technique?
Possibly. But as I said earlier in the thread

A correct translation of that sentence is a bit difficult, the meaning is basically that even though it's him who did that he must say that's as expected of him. I'll say once again that's the meaning of what he says not a translation
I am sure the woman we see was prepared by Brain in some way. Probably Yuji's family genetics and whatever Brain prepared on him/herself resulted in Yuji being a perfect vessel, hence the above image.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The Kaori being the woman we see part.

Possibly. But as I said earlier in the thread

I am sure the woman we see was prepared by Brain in some way. Probably Yuji's family genetics and whatever Brain prepared on him/herself resulted in Yuji being a perfect vessel, hence the above image.
But if Yuuji is a perfect vessel, on the other hand, why would Sukuna be interested in Megumi?

The only thing that Megumi provides for Sukuna is a possible body in form of mahoraga type of shit.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
But if Yuuji is a perfect vessel, on the other hand, why would Sukuna be interested in Megumi?

The only thing that Megumi provides for Sukuna is a possible body in form of mahoraga type of shit.
Because Yuji is a perfect vessel. When I say that I mean not only can Yuji host that power but he can control it and suppress it whenever he wants. Sukuna cannot roam free as much as he wants. But if he becomes a shikigami he can probably break away from Megumi and be free. At least that's what I think.

this was a meh chap idk why,

finally saw megumi again
im hyped for the battle Royal, things are finally getting interesting :finally:

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

@Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @BangMi @Clickbait @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kaido D. STRONGER @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Tris @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power @Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille etc etc
add me to the tag list hoe