Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 147 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So the first drop of the spoilers was misleading as fuck.

First spoilers said Panda didnt care about Yaga.

Btw. That fucking Kyoto slut Gakuganji.

Damn Panda. Yaga may not have done much in the series, but he was an important person to a bunch of my favorite characters. That's the thing, I don't really need characters to have super relevance to the plot or a ton of screen time to make me sad for them. Their deaths just need to be important to the characters I enjoy (like Panda and Gojo). Their reactions to Yaga's death are what's going to make me sad. Like this isn't gonna make me cry or anything, but it's gonna stick with me for a while.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Something is off. I know Gege is not afraid to kill but Yaga didn't seem to be a fodder who would jobb to that old motherfucker.

+ Why does no one from Tokyo students care about exectution?

2 things.

1. They really didnt know.

2. Real Yaga is somewhere else and that Old Kyoto bitch killed a puppet.

Remember how Yuta said he needed to kill Yuuji to prove himself to the Elders?

Maybe Yaga decided that he need to do a puppet thingie so it seems real Yaga died.

Feels random but I imagine in the chapter will be better, but it's not a good stopping point when we're not going to have a chapter for 3 weeks

This chapter is a little disjointed in my opinion. Like we just sort of jump from one scene to the next. I like most of the scenes, that flashback with Kusakabe's sister was actually kinda heartbreaking, but again it just feels a little jumbled. I do love the end of the chapter with Panda though. He could easily kill Gakuganji here, but he knows that it would not accomplish or amount to anything, and his tears really hit me. IDK I just think this could have been paced out better, maybe make it two chapters instead of one.

Also, was Yaga identified as a Special Grade right after creating Panda? Or were the Higher Ups going to recognize him as one if he told them how he created Panda? Cause he's been a Grade 1 sorcerer for like 11 years.

I'm also not looking forward to this three week break though.