Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Alright this is a lot to wake up to. First and foremost, I wish Gege the best, and I really hope that he takes this break to recharge and feel better. The life of a Mangaka is not an easy one, and some people are not able to handle it as well as others. He apparently didn't want to take this break, but the editorial department really pushed for it, so I hope that he doesn't kick himself over this.

As for the chapter itself, I am disappointed that Naoya is dead. I was hoping to see more from him. Gege kills characters he see no further purpose for, so I guess he didn't think there was any more use for Naoya after he got beat by Maki. Maki's mother being the one to do it is a little weird. I'd imagine in a full chapter, we would have gotten like a flashback on her before she does it to like show that she always hated the men of the Zenin clan or whatever.

I'm curious about this Chief of Jujutsu HQ though. I don't think we've been told about the structure of Jujutsu HQ.

Thought Megumi being a Zenin was always meant to be an interesting subplot to explore, even with just Naoya, but I guess that was too much to expect....

This Zenin mini arc killed a lot of expectations for the rest of the series tbh.

Me: There's no way one of the three families is destroyed that easy. They're 1000+ years organizations, rich and powerful and dealt with many strong foes through the years. Zenin Clan head was even able to kill the old Gojo Clan Head (limitless and six eyes).

*Maki single-handedly obliterate Zenin clan*

Me: :usoprice:
Any strong disaster curse (Jogo, awakened Mahito) or decently strong special grade sorcerer could clear the whole clan.

Itโ€™s kinda funny

Last edited:

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
Me: There's no way one of the three families is destroyed that easy. They're 1000+ years organizations, rich and powerful and dealt with many strong foes through the years. Zenin Clan head was even able to kill the old Gojo Clan Head (limitless and six eyes).

*Maki single-handedly obliterate Zenin clan*

Me: :usoprice:
eos megumi>gojo
megumi gonna fight gojo s killer sukuna :finally: