Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 152 Spoilers Thread Discussion

Maki Tries to kill her mother but she manages to survive as well as Naoya
But it Shows that Maki's Mother Kills Naoya
Later on it shows that Jujutsu HQ wants to disband the Zenin clan from the big 3 clans but the decision was put on hold

The Chapter is only 9 Pages

Dont know how strong makis mother is
But its kinda sad to know naoya got killed without tortured first
Post automatically merged:

eos megumi>gojo
megumi gonna fight gojo s killer sukuna :finally:
Really want to see gojo vs sukuna
It will be an epic fight i think

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zenin Clan head was even able to kill the old Gojo Clan Head (limitless and six eyes)
to be fair, that clan head had the ten shadows ct and literally unleashed mahoraga onto the gojo clan head XD. plus the gojo clan head probably wouldn't have had rct and by extension, red and purple.

but yea except naobito the rest of the zenin right now look like chump change taking pride in unearned honor. no wonder naobito was willing to pay big bucks to integrate megumi into the clan. and the audacity of these mfs to ostracize toji and maki

I’d bet Mei Mei + Todo could wipe them mid diff, minus maybe Naoya.
ranta, chojuro and the rest of kukuro squad definitely.

ougi, jinichi vs mei mei and todo is kinda hard to speculate on. all of em are first grade sorcerers and tbh i think todo and mei mei would probably get no diff'd by this version of maki as well.

Last edited:
A popular theory now is that Noaya is going to come back as a curse spirit as he wasnt killed by curse energy or a curse weapon
his will didnt seem to die it makes sense but why are they refusing to remove the zenin clan?

but im right once again he got right back up

the wound seems very minor aswell

Last edited: