Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 154 Spoilers Thread

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
True.

One Piece post time skip is so fucking bad that I think I wouldn't make a stretch if I say that 1 chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen is worth more than 10 chapters of One Piece.

If Oda wrote Jujutsu Kaisen the Gambling Club and Hakari shit would be expanded to be about 50 chapters.
It’s likely that Oda would drag things a lot, but Gege sometimes rush them way too much. The manga sometimes needs more dragging

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I prefer fast-paced mangas.

Especially for manga like Jujutsu kaisen. I would fucking die waiting 2 years for one arc to get over.

Fuck One Piece.
Yeah I think JJk fast pace can be okay, but I feel Gege would have gain something if he had expanded a bit some of his character arcs (nature curses, Zenin etc).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
if he had expanded a bit some of his character arcs (nature curses, Zenin etc).
I get where you going with this but I think everything is well explained and thats why people love gege. You dont need 100 chapters on backstories to tell what u want.

The quality of a mangaka speaks behind Gege atm. he can do 4 lore chapters that will provide more lore than Oda do in 20-40 chapters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kirara spamming Shinra tensie and Bansho Ten'in.

Her eyes has some kind of pattern if I remember correctly.

Is Gege a fan of Kishimoto?

Good old days of Pain vs Jiraya :queenmoji:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah I think JJk fast pace can be okay, but I feel Gege would have gain something if he had expanded a bit some of his character arcs (nature curses, Zenin etc).
i agree with this. i really love jjk so ive read it like 10 times fully already. ive noticed a lot of details in my re read that ive not noticed in my first time reading it.

like during the OOO arc, the youngest brother kechizu ig tells itadori, "let's play" back when he meets the first year trio inside the domain of that finger bearer.

that hits differently now that we know itadori is a brother of the cursed wombs through kenjaku. kechizu was calling his brother to play with him. now we can argue that kechizu knew that or sensed it but i think that it is a great thing, since i felt intensely bad for kechizu, a dumb as fuck low level villain, when i noticed that detail.

there's a lot of stuff like that hidden in the lore part that i noticed only during the 6th or 7th re read. but yeah, it is a really good manga and imo the best new gen after chainsaw man.