Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 155 - Fever

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I still really like this chapter. I know a lot of people are getting kinda bored, and want to move on to the more exciting stuff, but I'm fine with this. Hakari & Kirara seem like fun characters to add to this cast.

I also really like the discussion about the evolution of Curse Techniques. I find that kinda stuff fascinating, and it makes me super interested in seeing future techniques.

The only thing that bothered me in this chapter is the translation. I don't feel like โ€œFeverโ€ fits what I think Gege is going for here. Like thereโ€™s been multiple mentions of Hakari getting โ€œfired upโ€ and โ€œcooling offโ€, that feels pretty deliberate. The unofficial scans called it โ€œPassionโ€, which fits better I guess, but IDK.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Pretty mid set up chapter. Few things were good but nothing too special. Hakari doesn't know about the Gojo thing yet. Spoilers were misleading. From Kirara's reaction, we can assume they had a lot of trust in Gojo's persona, and on the other hand, it really rubs me the wrong way about Hakari's lack of knowledge about what is happening around him especially that we get to know that he prefers to use his powers more modern way which should only be beneficial for info farming and shit.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I dig Hakari more and more after each chapter. Fly design, badass, strong, cool. Can't wait to see more from him.

Hakari just exposed the "get rich quick" internet gurus. He actually seems like he could have an interesting personality rather than just being carried by his fighting style like a feel is the case for a lot of characters.

If I had to guess his cursed technique, I reckon it could be based around the monty hall problem somehow.

Akutami just casually draws a Nobara cameo but absolutely refuses to even reveal to readers what has even happened to her, man's being a big time troll rn; For reference, it's been 11+ months since we last saw her in 'present time' in the manga -_-

Just tell anything about Nobara's status, ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Akutami just casually draws a Nobara cameo but absolutely refuses to even reveal to readers what has even happened to her, man's being a big time troll rn; For reference, it's been 11+ months since we last saw her in 'present time' in the manga -_-

Just tell anything about Nobara's status, ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I think the more he stalls the better the chances of Nobara being alive are. Like if she's dead why not just say it now. And Megumi and Yuji when they met up and Yuji asked, it didn't seem like she's dead. So I believe that chances are better this way. She's probably fighting for her life or in some state between life and death, and is gonna be back soon.

So it seems Hakari power depends how cold or hot he is Like temperature scale .

But the hotter , the stronger (stronger then peak yuta ) . Damn
Also Hakari is a interesting character. I canโ€™t wait to know more about him especially His cursed technique.

Is it also me that think the higher up hate Hakari not just his cursed technique but other stuffs that we donโ€™t know yet . More hidden stuffs .

It looks like Hakari is a wildcard character . Probably more important then yuta in the manga๐Ÿฅด . Hakari as a villain would be fucking interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
facts! jjk is carrying jump after csm part 1 ended.
A JJK fan and a CSM fan?? :shocking:

Plus a Gojo fan. Great great taste.
:steef:

Can't wait for the CSM anime and part 2. It's gonna be nasty. CSM and JJK have been great. Who are your faves in CSM btw?