Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 155 - Fever

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Can't wait for the CSM anime and part 2. It's gonna be nasty. CSM and JJK have been great. Who are your faves in CSM btw?
i kinda like all the characters in csm tbh. part 1 was literally perfect. but if i have to choose denji, reze, quanxi, kishibe and power XD. who are your favourites?

fujimoto and gege are the best new gen mangakas by a good distance imo.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
i kinda like all the characters in csm tbh. part 1 was literally perfect.
Yeah it was amazing. Really something new. I loved it.

but if i have to choose denji, reze, quanxi, kishibe and power XD.
Good list. I like it.

who are your favourites?
I got an entire list lmao.
Power/Makima
Aki
Denji
Kishibe
Reze
Quanxi
Himeno
Yoshida
Master
Angel Devil

I had Makima as n2 and Power as n1, but recently I've been reevaluating and can't choose lmao.

fujimoto and gege are the best new gen mangakas by a good distance imo.
I think so too. BTW if you like CSM-esque manga I recommend checking out Dandadan. It's made by one of Fujimoto's assistants, it's akin to CSM and has the crazy over the top vibes as well.

I made a thread on it here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/dandadan.13980/

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I had Makima s n2 and Power as n1, but recently I've been reevaluating and can't choose lmao.
both are really good characters lol. even though i kinda hate makima after what happened to aki LMAO

I think so too. BTW if you like CSM-esque manga I recommend checking out Dandadan. It's made by one of Fujimoto's assistants, it's akin to CSM and has the crazy over the top vibes as well.
oh nice! ill give it a read.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
both are really good characters lol. even though i kinda hate makima after what happened to aki LMAO
Man. I think Makima is an amazing character. The best in CSM imo. Certainly one of the best villains we've had in manga in recent times. Yeah I was so sad when she blew up Powa, but damn I can't hate her lmao.

oh nice! ill give it a read.
Aye thanks. It's about 21 chapters long thus. Lemme know what you think if you end up reading it. It has some weird parts tbh, but I think the story is great and the art is amazing.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Man. I think Makima is an amazing character. The best in CSM imo. Certainly one of the best villains we've had in manga in recent times. Yeah I was so sad when she blew up Powa, but damn I can't hate her lmao.
big facts. wasnt that the same week when mahito popped nobara's eye as well iirc XD? i remember seeing nothing but sadness on social media that week lmfao

Aye thanks. It's about 21 chapters long thus. Lemme know what you think if you end up reading it. It has some weird parts tbh, but I think the story is great and the art is amazing.
yeah sure thing dude.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
big facts. wasnt that the same week when mahito popped nobara's eye as well iirc XD? i remember seeing nothing but sadness on social media that week lmfao
I don't think so. Nobara got popped in chapter 125 which was in October iirc and the other thing was in August iirc. But who knows lol. It would indeed be sad to see both top 2 girls get wrecked in one week.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Filler.