Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 166 - Tokyo No. 1 Colony, Part 6

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Last edited:
Higuruma seems to be a replacement for Nanami. He gives off Nanami vibes, has similar expressions, and has the same attitude towards life/work.
The executioner's sword is a sure kill upon hit. How someone can avoid his domain expansion, punishment is another thing, but a trial is guaranteed. So far, this DE is OP and reveals too much about your enemy as well.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Good chapter. Higuruma is mad dope. The fight was pretty cool as well. Hoping we move on to Megumi and Hakari soon tho.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I hope he will have a real fight. Against that past guy who has 200 points.

I want to see him all out.
Yeah I hope so too. Hakari vs Hajime would be hella dope.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And there is also Yuto who went ahead and is in one of the colonies. Don't know who Yuta will fight.
I have no idea. Probably a character we don't know yet. Or maybe he takes on Hajime. Both Yuta and Hakari have hella hype and need to deliver. But Hajime is also hyped. It's gonna be a treat no matter who fights who imo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I have no idea. Probably a character we don't know yet. Or maybe he takes on Hajime. Both Yuta and Hakari have hella hype and need to deliver. But Hajime is also hyped. It's gonna be a treat no matter who fights who imo.
Yeah the guy has 200 points. I think he is at least low tier special grade sorcerer. Only Hakari and Yuta can really fight him for me. Maybe 2 vs 1 if the guy is really OP but i don'tthink so, Yuta and Hakari are too much hyped to beat a new no named guy in team.

About higuruma :

I also wondered what would happen if Higuruma fought Maki or Toji ? What would be the effect of confiscation ? We know that Judgeman confiscates curse techniques, but if you don't have one he is searching for other way to nerf you : Yuji lost his curse energy. Do you think confiscation would take off their weapons ? Toji curse pet ? something else ? remove the curse energy from their weapon and gears ? Or no effect at all ?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah the guy has 200 points. I think he is at least low tier special grade sorcerer. Only Hakari and Yuta can really fight him for me. Maybe 2 vs 1 if the guy is really OP but i don'tthink so, Yuta and Hakari are too much hyped to beat a new no named guy in team.
He's got 100 points now. But yeah I agree, I think it's gonna be a 1 on 1. Both Yuta and Hakari have too much hype to double team someone like Hajime imo. He'll probably get to show off a bit against them, whoever he fights, and then lose when they get serious imo.

I also wandered what would happen if Higuruma fought Maki or Toji ? What would be the effect of confiscation ? We know that Judgeman confiscates curse techniques, but if you don't have one he is searching for other way to nerf you : Yuji lost his curse energy. Do you think confiscation would take off their weapons ? Tiji curse pet ? something else ? Or no effect at all ?
That's a good question. Personally, I think it won't have an effect. It's supposed to target CT. Higuruma was also surprised to see it targeted curse energy
So imo it shouldn't take away weapons and such stuff.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
That's a good question. Personally, I think it won't have an effect. It's supposed to target CT. Higuruma was also surprised to see it targeted curse energy
Yeah but in the end Huguruma said that the effect "switched" to prevent the use of curse energy. So judgeman didn't find any curse technique to erase so it erased the curse energy. But if there is no curse technique AND no curse energy ? Maybe an other switch.

But maybe you're right and nothing will happen.

So Maki and Toji would be really difficult opponent for him. Only the executioner sword will be useful and deadly. The hammer wont be that useful against those freaks.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah but in the end Huguruma said that the effect "switched" to prevent the use of curse energy. So judgeman didn't find any curse technique to erase so it erased the curse energy. But if there is no curse technique AND no curse energy ? Maybe an other switch.

But maybe you're right and nothing will happen.

So Maki and Toji would be really difficult opponent for him. Only the executioner sword will be useful and deadly. The hammer wont be that useful against those freaks.
Maybe it goes to confiscate their heavenly restrictions then and removes their supernatural physical abilities? That would hamper them a lot. But yeah, if it doesn't do anything to them, then Higuruma is fucked lol.