Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Gojo return was epic! Brought me back to my childhood on how I use to feel with dbz. We will find out who truly is the honored one, but man, Gojo makes me confident that he will win. Even Sukuna hears boss music

Uraume should keep quiet when men are talking :crazwhat: all that simping and Sukuna still doesnt care lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i wonder what gojo has to take care of first?
He probably wants to give his students a moment to breathe. They've been thru a lot. Mourn the dead ones and etc...

Also remember that Sukuna agreed and didn't complain which means he respects Gojo's strength and that date probably has some festival meaning from the Heian era or something like that.

( For us it was a parade shit in volume 0 ).

Notice how patient and respectful Sukuna is.

I think he finally found HIS guy.

Sukuna vs Gojo will be embodiment of this meme for both of them:
Yeah, Sukuna saw at a glance that the fight with Gojo will give him what he is looking for

Meanwhile Gojo is concerned with burying Geto again on tge same date. Wise men would take a lot from that small interaction:jay-he:
Post automatically merged:

man when did he get so ripped
I don't think we ever saw him in a T Shirt before, so this is probably normal Gojo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, Sukuna saw at a glance that the fight with Gojo will give him what he is looking for

Meanwhile Gojo is concerned with burying Geto again on tge same date. Wise men would take a lot from that small interaction:jay-he:

I don't think we ever saw him in a T Shirt before, so this is probably normal Gojo
Gojo has no room for error or acting like a pissed off child because his friends/students were harmed.

Go back to chapter 1:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙

he also got a haircut in the box too hahaha