Rate the chapter:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Giving Ken a month seems bad considering how much of a schemer he is.

- Interested to see Gojo interactions with everyone considering what has happened. Also doesn't Gojo existence messes with Hajime's goal? He wants to fight the very best right?

- Still can't believe Nobara isn't back yet (or even Todo tbh).
He planned shit for 1000 years, if there is any more traps planned he would have them planted a long time ago and they may pop up soon. Another month or so won't change shit.

This might be the best chapter in the manga.

And Gege has also dropped 3 amazing arcs back to back that have gotten better each time.

Not fair to compare other new gens to this series.

When it's all said and done this will be viewed as a pantheon series.

Gojo vs Sukuna has potential to be a top 3 fight in all of Jump's history
Post automatically merged:

i wonder what gojo has to take care of first?
Probably gonna speedrun train Hakari Yuta and Yuji as much as possible

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I also got mad DBZ vibes, but I got some feels from a specific scene.

Just picture Gojo as Goku,
Sukuna as cell,
And…. Gohan as Yuji.

I‘ve got the feeling as Gojo will train Yuji inside of the Box, since he now knows time does run different there (JJK Timechamber) and the. will get Sukuna out of Megumis body.
Sukuna then gets his real body, feels free and when he wants to attack tired Gojo, he stops and says Yuji will take the rest from here.

I also got mad DBZ vibes, but I got some feels from a specific scene.

Just picture Gojo as Goku,
Sukuna as cell,
And…. Gohan as Yuji.

I‘ve got the feeling as Gojo will train Yuji inside of the Box, since he now knows time does run different there (JJK Timechamber) and the. will get Sukuna out of Megumis body.
Sukuna then gets his real body, feels free and when he wants to attack tired Gojo, he stops and says Yuji will take the rest from here.
The Prison Realm can only hold one person though, so it can't be used conveniently like that

Gojo return was epic! Brought me back to my childhood on how I use to feel with dbz. We will find out who truly is the honored one, but man, Gojo makes me confident that he will win. Even Sukuna hears boss music

Uraume should keep quiet when men are talking :crazwhat: all that simping and Sukuna still doesnt care lol
There is only one honored one. Sukuna is fallen, as said by Hana.

Battle of two extremes. That's what it is!