Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 SPOILERS

10 Shadows + 19 Fingers + Mummy + Yorozu's weapon needed to fight Gojo :josad:

Gojo > 20 finger OG Sukuna
If the 10 shadows are required for the fight to be fair I'll be mad disappointed tbh. Unless it's somehow explained that Sukuna wasn't able to get all of his CT back and thus, he needs some extras.

Every PowerUp that Gege gave Sukuna before he unboxed Gojo was more and more proof that Gojo > Sukuna.
Every power up except the 10 shadows was only aimed to get Sukuna to his FP which is fair imo. What I dislike is the fact that Sukuna needs the 10 shadows. Yeah, I get it, it's dumb to refuse such an ability but I expected a Pure Gojo vs Pure Sukuna fight

Yikes those panels of gojo at the end,
Peak death flags.

And I dont like how gege is rushing the whole gojo reunion.

These past year has had slow/eratic pacing

First Maki fights being slow asf then Megumi mentality getting destroyed in like 5? chapters and now Gojo barely even getting dialogue with Yuji before his fight vs Sukuna.

Pretty disappointing

Next chapter starts with adult Yuji explaining the new gen of jujutsu sorcerers how the "Sukuna incident" was crazy...

Srsly Gege, you just skipped the most awaited part.

F*ck you.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Next chapter starts with adult Yuji explaining the new gen of jujutsu sorcerers how the "Sukuna incident" was crazy...

Srsly Gege, you just skipped the most awaited part.

F*ck you.
I hope he comes back to those interactions as part of Gojo monologues midfight. Else its crazy that he didnt care about Nobara, Yaga dying and all he had to say was a offhanded comment about Nanami.

Gojo is stalling Sukuna
the rest vs Kenjaku its even too much for Kenny or it could be

merged Kenjaku/Tengen vs everyone

What Yorozou gave to Sukuna will prob save him from Gojo