Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 225: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Sukuna survived Angel's ability
He overcame an ability that changes the shape of your soul (Mahito)
If we follow the lore and in-universe logic, a newbie with a CT should not be able to land a single hit with his CT on a guy that breathes jujutsu like Sukuna does

But then again, the manga autista that Gege is recently, might pull something out of his ass to make Yuji relevant (and everyone else even less relevant)
Angel got tricked as her vessel had a crush for Megumi.

Otherwise Sukuna would have been exorcized.

Jacob Ladder >

It's just a matter of ability.

You know it.

Yuji has the ability to repress Sukuna's soul from the start.

He's been engineered for that.

And now he got a massive PU, still unknown, but it will def be the key to defeat Sukuna.

As said Gege foreshadowed Yuji as Sukuna's nemesis since day 1.

Even Gojo was surprised.

And the parallel with Mahito soul's CT is more than clear.

Kenjaku cooked a really twisted char: Yuji.

Sukuna survived Angel's ability
He overcame an ability that changes the shape of your soul (Mahito)
If we follow the lore and in-universe logic, a newbie with a CT should not be able to land a single hit with his CT on a guy that breathes jujutsu like Sukuna does

But then again, the manga autista that Gege is recently, might pull something out of his ass to make Yuji relevant (and everyone else even less relevant)
I think Gege made antagonists too strong, and now it is impossible to beat them without an asspull.

What can Kenjaku do after merging with Tengen? He can also use the barrierless domain. Yeah, they are f#cked, no matter how you look at it.

I think Gege made antagonists too strong, and now it is impossible to beat them without an asspull.

What can Kenjaku do after merging with Tengen? He can also use the barrierless domain. Yeah, they are f#cked, no matter how you look at it.
How would it be an asspull when it has been clearly foreshadowed by Gege since the start?

Unlike Oda, Gege made Yuji the obvious "child of the prophecy" since the beginning.

This is the problem with agendas: ppl don't read.

My oh my. His superiors didn't know this exists.

Dude is 2nd years into Jujutsu.

I think it's not that surprising he wouldn't hear about some op ancient technique about barrierless Domain right?

You reactionary readers are becoming more cringe each day passess.
He thought he could take on 15F Sukuna, he’d get low diff’d lol

How would it be an asspull when it has been clearly foreshadowed by Gege since the start?

Unlike Oda, Gege made Yuji the obvious "child of the prophecy" since the beginning.

This is the problem with agendas: ppl don't read.
I have read. The only problem is we have not seen anything from Yuji so far.
He got Sukuna's CT? Great. But will he be able to use it at Sukuna's level? Will he master it to that extent?

Will Sukuna be forced to jump into Yuji's body again, and he somehow create a new binding vow to keep him in check?

All are possibilities. I criticize the pacing and rushed chapters more than power-ups.

If you know me, I have been saying that Yuji needs to get back at these curses as they have been toying with him since his birth!
No other character has been tormented as badly as Yuji. So, he deserves to beat the shit out of them. But I don't know why Gege hates him so much or keeps on moving the goalpost for him. Or he has raised the bar so high that it seems impossible for Yuji to get there (currently).

And, can someone please confirm whether there was a barrier outside in Shibuya when Sukuna used his DE?
@Seth @NikaInParis @EmperorKinyagi

And, can someone please confirm whether there was a barrier outside in Shibuya when Sukuna used his DE?
Sukuna's Domain doesn't have a barrier if that's what you're asking. Not in shibuya either.

He can control the radius of the AoE. But there's no barrier.

In Shibuya he adjusts his domain area to 140 meters. 200 meter is the maximum.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He thought he could take on 15F Sukuna, he’d get low diff’d lol
Are mentally incapable or you are just melting down as per usual?

What does taking on 15 Fingers Sukuna have to do with Yuta being terrified of Prime 20 Fingers, 10S and Yorozu tool Sukuna.

Even if you will say "UH OH MAMA he didn't use 10S and Yorozu tool". Cool.

Prime 20 Fingers Sukuna.

What's the problem? Stop being dumb and entertaining trolls like Lowo who is incapable.

I have read. The only problem is we have not seen anything from Yuji so far.
He got Sukuna's CT? Great. But will he be able to use it at Sukuna's level? Will he master it to that extent?

Will Sukuna be forced to jump into Yuji's body again, and he somehow create a new binding vow to keep him in check?

All are possibilities. I criticize the pacing and rushed chapters more than power-ups.

If you know me, I have been saying that Yuji needs to get back at these curses as they have been toying with him since his birth!
No other character has been tormented as badly as Yuji. So, he deserves to beat the shit out of them. But I don't know why Gege hates him so much or keeps on moving the goalpost for him. Or he has raised the bar so high that it seems impossible for Yuji to get there (currently).

@Seth @NikaInParis @EmperorKinyagi
Personally, I think that Gojo is not doing his best and still thinks of a way how to get Megumi out of there.

I think because of the Mummy Sukuna wouldn't need to get back to Yuuji so the only mission now is to get Megumi out of there.

Are mentally incapable or you are just melting down as per usual?

What does taking on 15 Fingers Sukuna have to do with Yuta being terrified of Prime 20 Fingers, 10S and Yorozu tool Sukuna.
Because of two things:
1) his reaction to barrier less domain (something Sukuna could do at 15 fingers)

2) Sukuna has more than twice as much energy as him which means Yuta has less than 10 fingers CE

So 15 finger Sukuna has more CE than Yuta and a vastly superior domain.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because of two things:
1) his reaction to barrier less domain (something Sukuna could do at 15 fingers)

2) Sukuna has more than twice as much energy as him which means Yuta has less than 10 fingers CE

So 15 finger Sukuna has more CE than Yuta and a vastly superior domain.
15 Fingers Sukuna is weaker than 20 Fingers Sukuna. I think this type of math should not be that hard for you.

Wasn't this a thing that Sukuna gains back more of his CE pool with each finger? So he did not had his CE pool complete and full by 15 fingers.

Ok, I have a theory!

Barrierless DE is a variation of a simple domain that needs an additional/external barrier to work!

Sukuna used barrierless DE in Shibuya. There was an external barrier already. No reception = a barrier;

Maki said Megumi's domain was not enclosed in a barrier.
Kusakabe replies that he used buildings and existing barriers to enclose his domain;

Now, let me tell you something even crazier;

When Kenjaku used a barrierless DE, he was also inside Tengen's barrier. You know what happened when Tengen dismantled his own barrier? Kenjaku's DE also vanished.

Maybe it's a reach. But we had 4 similar instances where a barrierless domain was used inside an external barrier, so it can't be a coincidence.
1) Sukuna in Shibuya
2) Megumi
3) Kenjaku against Yuki
4) Sukuna against Gojo
It means that Gojo may also use a barrierless DE if he realizes this.
Thoughts?
@Seth @NikaInParis @EmperorKinyagi @Enzo @MonochromeYoru @ConquistadoR

Edit; Culling game/colonies are also inside a barrier.

Last edited:
15 Fingers Sukuna is weaker than 20 Fingers Sukuna. I think this type of math should not be that hard for you.

Wasn't this a thing that Sukuna gains back more of his CE pool with each finger? So he did not had his CE pool complete and full by 15 fingers.
Bro the math is not that hard.

20 fingers >= 2x Yuta

This is basic algebra. Now you divide both sides by 2.

10 fingers >= Yuta.

15 finger Sukuna literally one shots Yuta with malevolent shrine based on this chapter.

Ok, I have a theory!

Barrierless DE is a variation of a simple domain that needs an additional/external barrier to work!

Sukuna used barrierless DE in Shibuya. There was an external barrier already. No reception = a barrier;

Maki said Megumi's domain was not enclosed in a barrier.
Kusakabe replies that he used buildings and existing barriers to enclose his domain;

Now, let me tell you something even crazier;

When Kenjaku used a barrierless DE, he was also inside Tengen's barrier. You know what happened when Tengen dismantled his own barrier? Kenjaku's DE also vanished.

Maybe it's a reach. But we had 4 similar instances where a barrierless domain was used inside an external barrier, so it can't be a coincidence.
1) Sukuna in Shibuya
2) Megumi
3) Kenjaku against Yuki
4) Sukuna against Gojo
It means that Gojo may also use a barrierless DE if he realizes this.
Thoughts?
@Seth @NikaInParis @EmperorKinyagi @Enzo @MonochromeYoru @ConquistadoR

Edit; Culling game/colonies are also inside a barrier.
nah lol
thats just how megumi's domain worked in the culling games
kusakabe literally differentiated it with how megumi did it and thats ur explanation on how barrierless domains are formed
whereas sukuna and kenjaku's barrierless domains doesnt depend on anything , they dont need outside barriers to do it
thats why they are on a completely different level ,
if u need existing barriers to do a barrier - less domain , then thats something on megumi's level .
the entire explanation behind sukuna's barrier less domain is that it aint got a shell and thats why its such a godlike impossible thing , depending on another barrier will just make it like megumi's .