Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 225: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
no , cause that will mean that u need an external barrier in order to create a barrier less domain
which will remove all the importance of barrier less domain and basically drop it down to megumi's level
a barrier less domain doesnt have an outer shell , thats the main hype abt it
so if u can remove the domain with that external barrier , then that will mean the external barrier is the shell which contradicts the entire concept in itself

barrier-less domain is something which is supposed to be impossible , it doesnt have an explanation
thus its a divine technique
Yeah, makes sense.

But I still have my doubts. You have to keep in mind that these sorcerers are very tricky. Remember Kenjaku said if Tengen had released the barrier it would have ended the Culling Game?
Plus, there has to be a counter or weakness of the barrierless domain.
1) It allows an escape route
2) It can be dismantled by breaking the external barrier

Anyway, Sukuna is a monster. I am trying to find possible ways in which his DE can be cancelled.

Kashimo: I want to fight the strongest.
Also Kashimo when the strongest appear:

btw, Gojo got negged. But highly don’t he is finished though. Toji accomplished this feat already against Gojo yet we know how it ended.

To everyone still making the same mistake:

Sukuna does not have a barrierless domain.

Sukuna's domain does not close its barrier.

The barrier of a domain is what gives it it's sure hit effect. That's why Megumi's Domain still had him manually summon shikigami and attack with them.

Barrierless is a mistranslation.

He simply does not close his barrier.

The barrier of a domain is what gives it it's sure hit effect. That's why Megumi's Domain still had him manually summon shikigami and attack with them.

That makes things simple. He gets a sure-hit effect without closing the barrier.

Yeah, makes sense.

But I still have my doubts. You have to keep in mind that these sorcerers are very tricky. Remember Kenjaku said if Tengen had released the barrier it would have ended the Culling Game?
Plus, there has to be a counter or weakness of the barrierless domain.
1) It allows an escape route
2) It can be dismantled by breaking the external barrier

Anyway, Sukuna is a monster. I am trying to find possible ways in which his DE can be cancelled.
Best way is to run the fuck away

That would be the biggest shame for them. Probably worse than ending the fight after this chapter.

Also, can't believe we are allies and mates in JJK threads but enemies in one piece threads lmao
It is what it is lol
Post automatically merged:

im talking about the damage inflicted on Gojo. Sukuna had CT to tank purple, Toji had no defense.
Did Sukuna use CT to tank purple? The narrator kinda just made it seem like he ate it lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

No

On reddit someone posted real translation and it says Barrierless

Nah

I checked the translation on reddit and it makes perfect sense

Choso reveals that Sukuna has a Barrier-less Domain, which is different from Megumi’s unfinished Domain
Open barrier
Megumi's was incomplete in general and wasn't even a domain but more like an amplified technique (Reggie said it himself)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Everybody sweating to understand what is happening

Higuruma after 2 seconds : I get the gist of it

:blush: My boy wonder :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Btw I wouldn’t be surprised if 20 fingers Sukuna has twice the curse energy of 15 Sukuna

complete form are always >> incomplete form in manga