Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 225: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I think Gojo just isn’t used to fighting people remotely close to him in strength and is way too arrogant
Well he's gonna learn today. Too bad for him though, cause he ain't making it
Post automatically merged:

Infinity doesn't work in a Domain. A sure hit attack will hit no matter who you are
So Sukuna didn't need to attack from the outside. Could've just used a sure hit attack

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Apparently to fan book sukuna s the only one that can use ct after domain
Probably based on him immediately using that Fire Arrow after spamming Malevolent Shrine on Mahoraga.

And you can t use rct ce in someone s hit effect
Its gojover
Idc for weak baits anymore.
Unless you have something concrete to discuss don't bother tagging me.

Apparently to fan book sukuna s the only one that can use ct after domain
And you can t use rct ce in someone s hit effect
makes sense with the 1st one since we saw him using the fire arrow
and sukuna is the only sorcerer who can do this , not even gojo can

idk abt the second sentence tho , post a pic if u have

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
There's only 20-25 chapters left in the manga since Gege said he's gonna end the story this year.
And characters also talked about how Gojo & Sukuna using their Domain Expansions means the End of the Fight.

I'm not super confident about Gojo surviving tbh, i won't set myself up for disappointment.
Though there's still lot of stuff about Gojo that still remains unexplained and i would like them to be fleshed out.
But idk at this point. I won't bet money on Gojo surviving tbh, this is just me being realistic.

There's only 20-25 chapters left in the manga since Gege said he's gonna end the story this year.
And characters also talked about how Gojo & Sukuna using their Domain Expansions means the End of the Fight.

I'm not super confident about Gojo surviving tbh, i won't set myself up for disappointment.
Though there's still lot of stuff about Gojo that still remains unexplained and i would like them to be fleshed out.
But idk at this point. I won't bet money on Gojo surviving tbh, this is just me being realistic.
The fight is just beginning, Gojo like Sukuna have nothing to show yet, we are talking about a fight that Gege has tease since chapter 2, the fight has so much to tell yet

The fight is just beginning, Gojo like Sukuna have nothing to show yet, we are talking about a fight that Gege has tease since chapter 2, the fight has so much to tell yet
Ofc it has.

With RCT Gojo can insta heal himself and with 6th eye he can insta figure out a way out/counter.

I guess even Sukuna knows his domain won't be enough to finish Gojo, the same way Gojo knew 200% hollow purple wouldn't kill Sukuna.

As crazy at is can seem, they're prolly still testing each other, even using DE.

Expect at least 6 or 7 more chapters.

They were equal inside the barrier so the sure hit from both Sukuna and Gojo cancelled out.

But Sukuna destroyed the barrier from the outside, Gojo's Domain got broken because of that, and he was left standing inside of Sukuna's sure hit zone
That would mean that Sukuna's range with Domain Expansion, has a larger area of effect than Gojo's?

Either Gojo wasn't told about Shibuya, he knows but was to arrogant, or he planned for this and is gonna do something in return...probably

That would mean that Sukuna's range with Domain Expansion, has a larger area of effect than Gojo's?

Either Gojo wasn't told about Shibuya, he knows but was to arrogant, or he planned for this and is gonna do something in return...probably
Yup, Sukuna's range allowed for this to happen.

And yeah, Gege is either a huge idiot and made Yuji and Co not tell Gojo about the domain. Or Gojo has a plan.

I doubt the second part is true imo. Gege probably just didn't give a fuck to be consistent and is rushing through the fight

Yup, Sukuna's range allowed for this to happen.

And yeah, Gege is either a huge idiot and made Yuji and Co not tell Gojo about the domain. Or Gojo has a plan.

I doubt the second part is true imo. Gege probably just didn't give a fuck to be consistent and is rushing through the fight
Choso: "From what Yuji and Inumaki have said, I don't think Sukuna's domain closes off a barrier"

Everybody else: *Say it's impossible*

They must have told Gojo, but the later may have been skeptical about that possibility, as anyone else were this chapter, even Kashimo and Yuta.

When Gojo explained DE to Yuji, he never mentionned berrier-less domains. So he may have never heard about it before, and thus doubted about such a literally impossible feat.

This is maybe why he was shocked in the last chapter: he insta understood what happened: it is possible.

This is also maybe why he used his DE this soon: to check if it was true, and if yes how it works.

Cause with the 6th eye he can now replicate it.

I want to make a bet on Gojo creating a DE /using a sure-hit effect without closing the barrier in this fight.
NOTE: It does not have to be in the next chapter. That's why I said, "in this fight".

Nothing outrageous, the winner chooses the avatar, and you have to keep it for a week.

Win condition: Gojo creates a domain without closing the barrier/uses the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Lose condition: He does not create a domain without closing the barrier/does not use the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Do you want to join? If not, I will scrap this idea.

Those who doubt Gojo should bet more than an avatar though :pepecafe:

I will update the list based on your replies.

Gojo will create DE without closing the barrier:

@ConquistadoR
@Goodman Grey
@ZoroMazino
@Malio
@MonochromeYoru

Gojo can't because he is a nameless fish:

@L55

Last edited: