Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 225: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I want to make a bet on Gojo creating a DE /using a sure-hit effect without closing the barrier in this fight.
NOTE: It does not have to be in the next chapter. That's why I said, "in this fight".

Nothing outrageous, the winner chooses the avatar, and you have to keep it for a week.

Win condition: Gojo creates a domain without closing the barrier/uses the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Lose condition: He does not create a domain without closing the barrier/does not use the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Do you want to join? If not, I will scrap this idea.

Those who doubt Gojo should bet more than an avatar though :pepecafe:

I will update the list based on your replies.

Gojo will create DE without closing the barrier:

@ConquistadoR

Gojo can't because he is a nameless fish:

---
I doubt Gege more than I doubt Gojo lol

I want to make a bet on Gojo creating a DE /using a sure-hit effect without closing the barrier in this fight.
NOTE: It does not have to be in the next chapter. That's why I said, "in this fight".

Nothing outrageous, the winner chooses the avatar, and you have to keep it for a week.

Win condition: Gojo creates a domain without closing the barrier/uses the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Lose condition: He does not create a domain without closing the barrier/does not use the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

@ConquistadoR

---
nah , i actually think he has a chance of making the barrier-less domain
we will get to see 2 more domain clashes in the fight now imo
the next one will have gojo and sukuna doing a perfect equal domain clash which results into nothing and the 3rd one will have sukuna doing a domain like chimera shadow garden which finally kills gojo

nah , i actually think he has a chance of making the barrier-less domain
we will get to see 2 more domain clashes in the fight now imo
the next one will have gojo and sukuna doing a perfect equal domain clash which results into nothing and the 3rd one will have sukuna doing a domain like chimera shadow garden which finally kills gojo
I also have the same idea. But I don't think 10S domain can defeat the current Gojo. I am expecting a good old hand-to-hand combat. No tricks involved.
I picture it like this; Both will refrain from using domains because they will be evenly matched. Sukuna will have the advantage due to more CTs and 10S maneuverability.
He will win extreme diff and will receive fatal blows. Later, Yuji and co will step in to finish him or seal him.

@ConquistadoR

---
Count me in for team Gojo.

@ConquistadoR

@L55
As said I guess he can now thanks to the 6th eye.

Will he use it? If he can, most likely yes, so I'd be in this group.

Now would it change anything? I don't think so.

It would be a draw anyway, I mean, the same as inside the barrier. Hence a wasted loss of CE.

But I do think it could happen. (I not betting anything this said)

@ConquistadoR
@Goodman Grey

@L55
Put me down for yay

Sukuna folded Mahoraga. There's no need for Gojo to also defeat it imo
It's one thing to defeat untamed Mahoraga, that's another one to defeat Sukuna's tamed version.

And it would prove that Gojo's the strongest 6th eye - Limitless user ever.

Then comes full form Sukuna and his true arsenal.

Sukuna wont use 10s vs gojo
He s reserving that for wuji the real honored one
You're a fraud as a true Wuji supporter.

-Sukuna uses Mahoraga
-Gojo defeats him
-Sukuna goes all out and reveals his true form
-He defeats Gojo

Then Wuji defeats full form prime Sukuna.

That's how agendas work son.

You're a fraud as a true Wuji supporter.

-Sukuna uses Mahoraga
-Gojo defeats him
-Sukuna goes all out and reveals his true form
-He defeats Gojo

Then Wuji defeats full form prime Sukuna.

That's how agendas work son.
I mean against yuji he gonna go all out own ct + 10s
Yuji will have shrine ct
He might even get the powers of what cursed objects he eats to :steef:

@ConquistadoR
@Goodman Grey

@L55
I'm in, it's pretty obvious that he'll manage to do it, we're talking about goatjo + @L55 will cry