Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 227: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 5

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Two times he was unprotected after Sukuna broke his Domain.
Yet two times, he survived MS without any huge issue - once with Simple Domain & once with Falling Blossom Emotion.

Simply, Gojo things. :shocking:

Gojo better win the THIRD domain clash or it’s gonna be embarassing.
He's gonna lose this one too.
I think he'll only win the clash when he finally makes a domain with an open barrier, maybe later in the fight.

Two times he was unprotected after Sukuna broke his Domain.
Yet two times, he survived MS without any huge issue - once with Simple Domain & once with Falling Blossom Emotion.

Simply, Gojo things. :shocking:

He's gonna lose this one too.
I think he'll only win the clash when he finally makes a domain with an open barrier, maybe later in the fight.
I don’t think Gojo can.

In Shibuya the condition for open barrier was an escape route inside the domain.

How are you supposed to make an escape route with Infinite Void’s sure hit?

Kind of bizarre we haven't seen any ten shadow techniques. I'm sure Gojo can blow majority of them away, but at least it'd give you something to occupy him.

And hopefully we are almost done with the domain stuff as well.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In Shibuya the condition for open barrier was an escape route inside the domain.

How are you supposed to make an escape route with Infinite Void’s sure hit?
Leaving an escape Route isn't a condition, it's simply a consequence of not closing your Barrier - since the barrier is what keeps your opponent trapped inside your domain.
The trade off was the increase in effective Range of the sure hit, when you not close the barrier of your domain.

Hence why this chapter started with Gojo questioning Sukuna about his Domain sure hit's effective range, since he's providing an escape route.

Basically here, Gojo will end up getting a boost in effective range & whatever's caught in between the range will be overloaded with information.

Leaving an escape Route isn't a condition, it's simply a consequence of not closing your Barrier - since the barrier is what keeps your opponent trapped inside your domain.
The trade off was the increase in effective Range of the sure hit, when you not close the barrier of your domain.

Hence why this chapter started with Gojo questioning Sukuna about his Domain sure hit's effective range, since he's providing an escape route.

Basically here, Gojo will end up getting a boost in effective range & whatever's caught in between the range will be overloaded with information.
I’m pretty sure the benefit of open domains is the increased range without losing refinement.

Since otherwise there would no reason to have an open domain, as the increased range is what’s let Sukuna win the last two clashes.

I think the drawback of super powerful guaranteed hits like Gojo’s and Mahito’s is that they can’t create open domains since their instant hits don’t allow escape.

Plus I think Gojo would have just done it by now if he could. He has been seeing Sukuna’s domain with six eyes you know. And he still can’t do it.

I’m pretty sure the benefit of open domains is the increased range without losing refinement.

Since otherwise there would no reason to have an open domain, as the increased range is what’s let Sukuna win the last two clashes.

I think the drawback of super powerful guaranteed hits like Gojo’s and Mahito’s is that they can’t create open domains since their instant hits don’t allow escape.

Plus I think Gojo would have just done it by now if he could. He has been seeing Sukuna’s domain with six eyes you know. And he still can’t do it.
I think this chapter proves that he could possibly do it since changing your Domain qualities seems like something you can do now.