Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 227: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 5

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Yea I'm seeing a lot of Gojo avatars and thanks now for confirming the spoil for me. I was thinking of getting back because of his return.
Lmao sorry about that

Right on the money. Combo of Maki and Culling game made me take a break which turned into a permanent one lol.
That maki part was so trash, she is like the Big Mom of JJK

I was thinking maybe I'll stick with anime only.
I was thinking the same, but the anime is coming in 2024, thats a long wait

Yea I'm seeing a lot of Gojo avatars and thanks now for confirming the spoil for me. I was thinking of getting back because of his return.

Right on the money. Combo of Maki and Culling game made me take a break which turned into a permanent one lol. I was thinking maybe I'll stick with anime only.
Damn why the Maki hate

Fuck, I should have looked at the news more carefully. This part of a news misled me =>
"Just like its first season, the latest instalment of the show is expected to have around 24 episodes, with at least half of the second series set to air in 2024."
Hmm I didn't heart that part tbf so it might even be true
There is usually a short break between two cours, so the main part of Shibuya could cross into 2024

Last edited:

FIRST OF ALL, 20FINGERS IS JUST SUKUNAS OWN FINGERS THAT HOUSE HIS OWN DAMN POWER. IT'S NOT SOME OUTSIDE POWER UP.

SECONDLY, SUKUNA HASN'T USED 10 SHADOWS OR MAHORAGA OR FIRE ARROWS SO FAR.
ONLY DISMANTLE AND CLEAVE.

THIRDLY, GOJO HAS BEEN STRUGGLING AGAINST DISMANTLE AND CLEAVE SUKUNA.

INFINITY? MORE LIKE FINITE.

YOU GOJO FANS COPE AND COPE ANDYDHDEBWGDHDHDHDYGDHDNEBEBDGDGDNDBDBDBDDGGXGDDGGDDHCHCHCGCGCTF

ARGHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No I stopped when Hakari was about to fight that mangaka. I got kinda bored of the culling game.
Right, I am in that culling game part now, finding it very difficult to continue. But I need to reach the Gojo-Sukuna greatness :finally: Even the trash writing related to Maki and culling games ain't gonna stop me!
The culling game arc is boring af, but one can skip it easily w/o getting lost in the main plot (which I did).

If anything just read a recap.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Gojo bias is unmatched
His fans cant read we know that
Can't blame them. It's Sukuna bros that failed to elevate this properly. Gojo bros are doing their job pretty well. They can even turn an L into a W with their arguments. You guys are lacking.