Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 235: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 13

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
This fandom is absolutely cooked. Dickriding a hissy-fit leaker over a goodass translator with occasional insights to Gege's convoluted brain takes on powerscaling. Also Shueisha being incompetent to the point their AI can't tell apart one of their translators over a dude who gives bathroom leaks while pretending to be sick in the office.:josad:
Damn, Myamura stole your spotlight or smt:parkcry:

This fandom is absolutely cooked. Dickriding a hissy-fit leaker over a goodass translator with occasional insights to Gege's convoluted brain takes on powerscaling. Also Shueisha being incompetent to the point their AI can't tell apart one of their translators over a dude who gives bathroom leaks while pretending to be sick in the office.:josad:
:choppawhat:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Gojo looks good in:
chapter 223
chapter 224
chapter 226
chapter 227
chapter 228
chapter 229
chapter 230
chapter 231
chapter 232
chapter 233
chapter 234
chapter 235

Sukuna looks good in:
chapter 225

Amazing and intense 50/50 battle. Definitely not the second most popular character in the story mogging an overhyped side antagonist for half a year.

:peperain:
So I caught up, I've pretty much read this fight in one shot, and I can tell you it felt like Sukuna was in control for majority of it. Weekly format might have skewed things to make you feel like it's in favour of Gojo, I can see why because Gojo was mostly the one finding solutions each chapter, but the control remained with Sukuna almost the whole way through. It's completely different when you get to feel the flow of the fight as it's intended.

So I caught up, I've pretty much read this fight in one shot, and I can tell you it felt like Sukuna was in control for majority of it. Weekly format might have skewed things to make you feel like it's in favour of 👖, I can see why because 👖 was mostly the one finding solutions each chapter, but the control remained with Sukuna almost the whole way through. It's completely different when you get to feel the flow of the fight as it's intended.
You read 236 yet?

So I caught up, I've pretty much read this fight in one shot, and I can tell you it felt like Sukuna was in control for majority of it. Weekly format might have skewed things to make you feel like it's in favour of 👖, I can see why because 👖 was mostly the one finding solutions each chapter, but the control remained with Sukuna almost the whole way through. It's completely different when you get to feel the flow of the fight as it's intended.
Weekly clowns. They don't even realise they just witnessed one of the best fights in shounen...

So much focus on the fight, the choreography, the mind games, the emotions, the stakes, Oda can't even dream of doing this. He is too busy writing little girls feeding beetles and other Zoo candidates sweets