Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 252: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 24

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Gojo says that because he lost
Gojo in his fantasy world said Sukuna didn’t go all out. Man was admitting inferiority while glazing Sukuna even in the afterlife.

This Gojo vs. Sukuna debate has been over for months. Only delusional mentally ill Tik Tok fangirls and scalingbros will say otherwise. Time to jump on a new bandwagon.

SMH Uraume slander.

"Hierarchy based on anything other than strength is worthless" - Sukuna

And you think Uraume isn't THEM.
Is Gege even gonna show us any of their fight? I really hope 253 is just Hakari vs Uraume
Post automatically merged:

seems like we aren't getting Maki, Yuta, Yuji and Hakari vs Sukuna:josad:
It can still happen

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I just find absurd that the Strongest sorcerer in history has 100 aces under 100 sleeves.
It's like Madara all over again.
Bro singlehandedly made the strongest clans in the strongest era retreat from him on sight. Thinking a weaker modern era and a very small group of sorcerers could take him out so soon is stupid.

Only Gojo was comparable since he was even bored of the Hein era.

Bro singlehandedly made the strongest clans in the strongest era retreat from him on sight. Thinking a weaker modern era and a small group of sorcerers could take him out so soon is stupid.

Only Gojo was comparable since he was even bored of the Hein era.
Yeah but the Sukuna that we're are seeing has already destoyed Gojo and has had 2 power ups and now another one on top.
So Gojo was not comparable, Gojo had a techinque that oculd eventually damage Sukuna but yeah, gg no re.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah but the Sukuna that we're are seeing has already destoyed Gojo and has had 2 power ups and now another one on top.
So Gojo was not comparable, Gojo had a techinque that oculd eventually damage Sukuna but yeah, gg no re.
Nah he was easily comparable. His birth changed the trajectory of the world, present and future events.

Sukuna would have required more of his powerups to kill Gojo without Maho. That's why he needed Megumi, as insurance to beat Gojo easier.

Nah he was easily comparable. His birth changed the trajectory of the world, present and future events.

Sukuna would have required more of his powerups to kill Gojo without Maho. That's why he needed Megumi, as insurance to beat Gojo easier.
I don't buy it.
If Gojo was comparable, he would have pushed Sukuna more.
The way it's portrayed, despite what the balloons say and what character state in the manga, it really looks like Sukuna won at the first opening he had.
Neutralised Gojo's strongest techniques and yadda yadda.
And he STILL had more power ups he didn't need to use.
It's like if this was One Piece and Luffy was fighting without G5, would you say he's being pushed?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't buy it.
If Gojo was comparable, he would have pushed Sukuna more.
The way it's portrayed, despite what the balloons say and what character state in the manga, it really looks like Sukuna won at the first opening he had.
Neutralised Gojo's strongest techniques and yadda yadda.
And he STILL had more power ups he didn't need to use.
He literally got Maho to get a direct counter vs Infinity. Without it he requires at least his full form and larger CE pool and maybe something more.

It's like if this was One Piece and Luffy was fighting without G5, would you say he's being pushed?
I would say he's getting heavily pushed if he's using G4 while exhausted and randomly pulls out another df. That's what Sukuna did.

He literally got Maho to get a direct counter vs Infinity. Without it he requires at least his full form and larger CE pool and maybe something more.

I would say he's getting heavily pushed if he's using G4 while exhausted and randomly pulls out another df. That's what Sukuna did.
I don't know what to tell you, to me, the fight is ruined in hindsight because Sukuna had other 500 powerups he didn't need to use to bring down Gojo.
He didn't go all out because he had plenty to spare, and that's how I see it.
I am happy I cannot really change your mind but I really don't see anything that at themoment can change mine.