Jujutsu Kaisen, Episode 16: Thunderclap

Rate the episode:

• Total voters
Stop watching it and leave then! All you do is come on here and complain about the animation. LEaVe ALrREadY! You suck on Oda's dick and you complain about JJK? Lmfao! One Piece fans, man.
You know I actually like you Lee, I enjoy your criticism of One Piece (real criticism, not hate)

But this is the most ironic comment I've seen from anyone in a long time

You're probably the biggest One Piece hater I've seen on the internet period

You know I actually like you Lee, I enjoy your criticism of One Piece (real criticism, not hate)

But this is the most ironic comment I've seen from anyone in a long time

You're probably the biggest One Piece hater I've seen on the internet period
It was an inside joke directed at him lol. He was telling me the other day, "If all you are going to do is trash One Piece then leave.". Just returning back that energy to him.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I don't think the rabbit kicks gonna affect Toji at all even if it lands. What a weird scene
It’s a defensive technique meant to escape hence escape rabbit
Post automatically merged:

Best episode of the year for me. I asked for more Sukuna and I received it lol. The Sukuna voice actor is very good.

Stop watching it and leave then! All you do is come on here and complain about the animation. LEaVe ALrREadY! You suck on Oda's dick and you complain about JJK? Lmfao! One Piece fans, man.
lol when I have sucked odas web. I called out out on the last episode for ng including luffy or lizard

You’re a bum bro

Jogo once again proving that he's top 10 (really top 5) material

:finally:
Lmfao he’s not anywhere near top 5 nor near top 10

Sukuna
Gojo
Kenjaku
Mahoraga
Kashimo
Yuta
Yuki
Toji
Maki
Mahito

all smoke him

other guys I could name too
- True
- True
- True
- Not if he oneshots it with Meteor, plus it’s a Shikigami not a character
- Only if he uses 8th Gate, which barely counts (still debatable)
- True
- Probably but also debatable
- Jogo wins more often than not
- Jogo > ISB Mahito

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
- True
- True
- True
- Not if he oneshots it with Meteor, plus it’s a Shikigami not a character
- Only if he uses 8th Gate, which barely counts (still debatable)
- True
- Probably but also debatable
- Jogo > ISB Mahito
Yuta and Hakari smoke Jogo so base Kashimo smacks him just as bad.

Yuki had bodies him, she was giving Kenjaku who is >>Jogo - Jogo doesn’t come close especially if she actually releases her domain she wins without even using her black hole.

Maki was keeping up with 15 fingers Sukuna and looked better in that brief exchange than Jogo did - Sukuna was playing with both of them while Maki was even complimented by Sukuna directly as well.

Toji who is >> Maki would also hard body Jogo just look at how he demolished Dagon while being a zombie he was also the 2nd strongest in the current age at one point, first person to ever kill Goatjo.

strongest form of Jogo loses to the strongest form of mahito

Jogo loses to everyone listed except maybe maki if that.

Yuta and Hakari smoke Jogo so base Kashimo smacks him just as bad.
Yuta beats him, Hakari is very very debatable

He has 0 good feats outside of Jackpot and he’s yet to fight someone with a domain that could potentially interfere with his rolling so it’s hard to say

Kashimo has little to no chance against Jogo. He has no domain and also has no good speed feats (Hakari in Jackpot could keep up with him and Naobito is confirmed to be the 2nd fastest sorcerer, only below Gojo)

Jogo’s speed was compared to Naobito’s so he’s definitely faster than him. His lightning sure hit (assuming he ever gets it off, he won’t) isn’t as effective against a curse like Jogo who can instantly regenerate

Yuki had bodies him, she was giving Kenjaku who is >>Jogo - Jogo doesn’t come close especially if she actually releases her domain she wins without even using her black hole.

Gege confirmed that Jogo and Mahito would give Kenjaku a hard time in a 1v1 in the fanbook

Here are 2 translations
"In a 1-on-1 fight, he (Pseudo-Geto) can take on his fellow cursed spirits and use his technique on them. But he thinks Jogo and Mahito would be quite tough."

“Q: Will Jogo, Hanami, and Mahito be under the Cursed Spirit Manipulation control if he tries to do so?

A: If it’s a one-to-one fight. But Jogo and Mahito will be tough.”

This was in the “Fake Suguru Geto” section of the fanbook so it’s confirmed that he was referring to Kenjaku (who wasn’t named at the time)

Yuki is a strong CQC fighter but Jogo doesn’t have to fight her up close, he has a ton of ranged attacks

Maki was keeping up with 15 fingers Sukuna and looked better in that brief exchange than Jogo did - Sukuna was playing with both of them while Maki was even complimented by Sukuna directly as well.
You said it yourself, he was playing with both of them

Plus Maki was fighting him 2v1 with Yuji

Sukuna also complimented Jogo, calling him strong (relative to those that he fought in the past anyway)

Toji who is >> Maki would also hard body Jogo just look at how he demolished Dagon while being a zombie he was also the 2nd strongest in the current age at one point, first person to ever kill Goatjo.
Toji and Maki are equal, this is confirmed at the end of the Sakuraijima arc

Toji beating Dagon isn’t a big enough feat to put him over Jogo, especially when Jogo was confirmed to be far above Dagon right after

He killed pre awakened teen Gojo after waiting for Gojo to get weaker (he kept his CT active for 3 days straight) and surprise attacking him

This speaks to Toji’s IQ, not how strong he is in a straight fight

As soon as Gojo gained RCT Toji couldn’t land a single hit, the gap was that wide at that point

strongest form of Jogo loses to the strongest form of mahito
Mahito is too slow and his AP isn’t high enough

Jogo reacted to Naobito, the 2nd fastest sorcerer of the modern era (which makes him > Yuta, Yuki, Hakari in this stat) and prepared a counter attack

Mahito would struggle to hit him while Jogo has fire blasts, can create enough lava to flood city blocks, tracking Ember Insects that attack through sound and explode, Volcano plumes that he can spawn off any surface, Maximum Meteor, the list goes on

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I rly liked how they adapted it so close to the manga panels

Also sukuna looks so good in these episodes, I’m glad mappa isnt abusing cgi like in the first season cuz some sukuna scenes there looked so bad