General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
S

SinOfGreed

Insane chapter
Gege stays winning yet again.

Todo is a fucking beast, and the punt kick from Yuji to Mahito was insane lmao

Seems like Mahito grows stronger with every chapter too. It's actually scary seeing a villain that has such a fast and high progression path. Looking forward to next week. Looks like shit is about to hit the fan

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Insane chapter
Gege stays winning yet again.

Todo is a fucking beast, and the punt kick from Yuji to Mahito was insane lmao

Seems like Mahito grows stronger with every chapter too. It's actually scary seeing a villain that has such a fast and high progression path. Looking forward to next week. Looks like shit is about to hit the fan
Holy fuck Mahito.

Fam. Todo and Yuji are beasts but they are freaking humans in the end.

I know it might get annoying but I expect a specific backup for the boys:steef:

I hope Gege is not planning to ruin our MC even more with possible Todo sacrifice:josad:
Beastly chapter. It was great. Seeing Mahito scared of Sukuna is nice. Let's see his domain.

Yuji and Todo stay winning. Todo is a mofo.

No way he dies. I hope. We already lost Nanamin... And maybe Nobara, thought less likely. Don't do it Gege...

S

SinOfGreed

Holy fuck Mahito.

Fam. Todo and Yuji are beasts but they are freaking humans in the end.

I know it might get annoying but I expect a specific backup for the boys:steef:

I hope Gege is not planning to ruin our MC even more with possible Todo sacrifice:josad:
pretty sure Mechamaru said Todo had a 99% chance to survive. That 1% is rubbing me the wrong way lmfao.

I really hope Todo makes it through this arc. He's too much of a beast, plus doubt Yuji could take anymore trauma considering what happened to Nobara, and then Sukuna's antics earlier on.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I just watched episode 1 and I liked it so far. Not as much as One Piece or other musts of course, but it's just a start for me. We will see how it goes.

So far my favourite character is Itadori.

Character designs somehow remind me of Kuroko's Basket.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's fucking insane that Mahito barely saw that technique and is already using it. I think from this point the fight will start to turn in his favor.

Utahime group is mid in my opinion + they are far so I don't expect them to save them.

Btw. What do you think? Gojo informed Yuta or Hakari in case things will go wrong? I think it will fit his character.

I'd love it if Hakari shows up to help Todo and Yuji and Yuta to help Mei Mei.

Both probably not happening but I don' fucking know how they can win this. Curses are on the winning position IMO.
As soon as Gojo breaks out of the prison curses are done. Especially once he finds out about Nanami. Mahito has to get outta there soon. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens. Mahito is risking it against Sukuna now, and the more time he spends there the more likely it is for Gojo to appear.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Btw. "Next week is an extra not related to the main story..."?
Hmm. I don't blame Gege lol. This shit been on fire entire arc.

Btw I just realized that we are yet to find out
Utahime's powers and etc
Simping for Gojo