General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
So, I’m on episode 5....is Itadori actually dead?? I’ve always wondered if I’d ever find a manga that had the balls to make me think a character was the protagonist, and then literally kill them off in favor of other characters...I would have so much respect for this series if that happened lol.
Gurren Laggan pretty much does this in the first arc lol. Check it out if you haven't already.

As for JJK-
it's a no. The stakes itself however are pretty damm high and so are the consequences. You will get to see it as the series progresses.

S

SinOfGreed

:josad::josad::josad: Is he gone for good? Hope someone pulls a revive technique outta their ass
I'd actually prefer if he stays dead. He was a great character and badass af but his death leaves room for Yuji's growth. Also I'm almost certain Nobara will pull through so that feeling of loss about Nanami will push Yuji to become a stronger and better sorcerer.

If there's anyone I want to see make a return, it's the original Geto. The man's just goated
:myman:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'd actually prefer if he stays dead. He was a great character and badass af but his death leaves room for Yuji's growth. Also I'm almost certain Nobara will pull through so that feeling of loss about Nanami will push Yuji to become a stronger and better sorcerer.

If there's anyone I want to see make a return, it's the original Geto. The man's just goated
:myman:
Plz stop with this rational analysis...I just want depressed uncle Nanami back :pepehands:
I hope so too. He was my favourite character :josad:
Same. My fav character too

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Coloured another Toji panel. Feels like I've leveled up again. I'm addicted to this lol.
Amazing. Saved it and will probably use it as an avy soon. Thanks my dude.

@Akai2
Nanaminnnn was great, but I think he's gone. I just want Gojo to break outta there and whoop them all for this. If Nobara died too, Mahito has to be dropped.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
A rebel, seems like a rebellious version of Gojo from what I have acknowledged thus far
How are you going to acknowledge Hakari when he hasn't even been name dropped in the anime as of right now. In fact, he's only gotten a few name drops in the entire series if we're also taking the manga into account.

So how do you see him as a rebellious Gojo when you haven't even seen the character? Even we haven't seen the character apart from a minor silhouette. When did you come to this conclusion while watching the anime?

:choppawhat:

Just a little bit curious.