General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oh that short timeskip? Why do you dislike it? It’s whatever for me. I’m glad Sukuna and Gojo had time to prepare, and they took it gladly.

My fave is Geto - not Brainman, Geto :blush:

Followed by Sukuna and Yuji.
We could have gotten lots of character interactions between Gojo and his students about all that has happened since Shibuya.

I'm 99 percent sure we never got to see him actually speak to either third year on panel.

I don't know, it makes the pacing feel weird, especially since it's followed by a 15 chapter fight

We could have gotten lots of character interactions between Gojo and his students about all that has happened since Shibuya.

I'm 99 percent sure we never got to see him actually speak to either third year on panel.

I don't know, it makes the pacing feel weird, especially since it's followed by a 15 chapter fight
Hmm yes, didn't even cross my mind. But Gege doesn't do a lot of "bonding" between the characters either way. The relationship he put in the most effort is the GoTo duo, and even that was rather swift.

His biggest flaw is not going deeper ever, Nobara died and it's like she never existed. :few:

Not even just that
Lots of stuff we could have gotten

Higuruma's opinion on Jujutsu Society as a Man of the Law and how he feels about Minors being forced into dangerous situations

Kamo returning to his mother and whatever happened to his relatives and half brother after Kenjaku took over

Yuta and Maki bonding

Gojo reuniting with his family

Hana coming to terms with what she has done

Choso and/or Hakari interacting with an injured Todo and telling him about Yuki's death

Angel confronting Kashimo about killing his Vassal

In general Kashimo having some character interactions that would make his death hit harder

Charles and Momo going on a cute date because fuck you They look cute together

Lots of scenarios that would make us care about the characters before Gojo vs Sukuna could have been done

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Not even just that
Lots of stuff we could have gotten

Higuruma's opinion on Jujutsu Society as a Man of the Law and how he feels about Minors being forced into dangerous situations

Kamo returning to his mother and whatever happened to his relatives and half brother after Kenjaku took over

Yuta and Maki bonding

Gojo reuniting with his family

Hana coming to terms with what she has done

Choso and/or Hakari interacting with an injured Todo and telling him about Yuki's death

Angel confronting Kashimo about killing his Vassal

In general Kashimo having some character interactions that would make his death hit harder

Charles and Momo going on a cute date because fuck you They look cute together

Lots of scenarios that would make us care about the characters before Gojo vs Sukuna could have been done
you were cooking till the last one:jay-yeah:

This one

I wish it didn't happen.... maybe if it didn't we would finally have gotten definite answers on Nobara lol

who are your favs btw?
Post automatically merged:

Anyone else remember the triple domain expansion panel? That was so hype lol
Kenjaku hiding behind Sukuna for an entire month because he was so scared of Gojo is one of the funniest things in the series. Uraume shooing him off is the cherry on top.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅

Yeah also dampens the aftermath of alot of the events in the series

Zenin Massacre was glossed over like it was nothing
  1. No updates on various characters post Shibuya (Todo,Nobara etc etc).
  2. Gojo and Kamo family's being complete no shows after gojo is sealed and kenjaku is revealed to have been taken over one of the heads.
  3. Having no downtime after a fight which in turn screws over most characters like Yuki who we barely know of before she dies.
Sucks cause post Shibuya could've been really interesting if gege didn't immediately jump into
making the culling games.