General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
He said the same last week. But someone else leaked the chapter. Even now, he said in the comments other people already have the leaks. Dont know why they won't leak. But 7 hours is the initial timeline he gave after police raid. He is sticking to his own schedule.
Well yeah he's talking about himself and his source. But last week we had spoilers within 4 hours from now

Hey guys new here, can anyone give me a decent explanation of how Projection Sorcery works? After reading both Naoya and Naobitos fight and watching the anime, it still makes 0 sense to me how it gives the user speed.
The narrator says that it gives "more speed" if you stack it but it doesn't make sense to me. The only way it makes sense to me is that its the illusion of speed. Am I wrong? I need to know.

Hey guys new here, can anyone give me a decent explanation of how Projection Sorcery works? After reading both Naoya and Naobitos fight and watching the anime, it still makes 0 sense to me how it gives the user speed.
The narrator says that it gives "more speed" if you stack it but it doesn't make sense to me. The only way it makes sense to me is that its the illusion of speed. Am I wrong? I need to know.
You touch your oponent
From that point, both you and the oponent need to travel within a set amounf of moves for the next second (24 frames/moves per second)
Those moves cannot break the laws of physics
If you break that trajectory by not completing a move for example, you get frozen in place for a second

That's basic Projection Sorcery
As far as stacking it, I'd have to reread the first Naoya - Maki fight