General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How are you going to acknowledge Hakari when he hasn't even been name dropped in the anime as of right now. In fact, he's only gotten a few name drops in the entire series if we're also taking the manga into account.

So how do you see him as a rebellious Gojo when you haven't even seen the character? Even we haven't seen the character apart from a minor silhouette. When did you come to this conclusion while watching the anime?

:choppawhat:

Just a little bit curious.
I have been nerding on the manga a lot these days. I went for a speedblitz however, so don't expect me to be able to talk about any particular accurately of course. :P

But I still need to improve my knowledge over different characters and situations. But the story about this guy got me a lot because of how different he looked to me.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I just finished episode 3 and I like Nobara's character a ton in the anime as well

Her fighting style with the Straw Doll shooting nails impressed me in the first chapters of the manga too

My favourite ability is Resonance however, expecially for what she does to curses

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
As someone who rarely watches modern anime, Episode 7 animation and art blew me away. Maybe fans that are more used to modern anime quality weren't as blown away. I remember reading this early on and thinking how it'd look animated, and they more than delivered.

Kinda hard to comment on story and character elements since I'm caught up to the manga, but I remember at that time wondering how Gojo's broken existence would impact the future of the series. Other series like OP or Ippo have more of an adventure, drama and comedy elements to them. So a broken character wouldn't really stifle the series' expansion. JJK has some of those elements as well but it's mainly a combat driven series.

Also a proper CHAD and man of culture will be introduced next week :finally:
Post automatically merged:

No shame in getting clowned by the strongest character in the verse tho lol

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
man I hope anime onlys don’t think he’s hot trash just because he got stomped by Gojo, kinda unfair for him but the only ones he had proper fights against are the top top tiers of the series
Yeap, fighting Gojo and Sukuna is really bad luck lol
If someone is a proper fan they will understand that he didn't stand a chance against Gojo.

Although Sukuna later praising him for being strong is just:mihanha:
I liked that scene because you could tell Sukuna has some empathy towards cursed spirits

Also shout out to Shigeru Chiba's work on Jogo this episode. He's a genius voice actor tbh. He can pull off Buggy, Kuwabara, Raditz, Jogo etc and u don't even notice it. What a legend