General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
But you know I don't hate him I like him a lot he's op but slowly it's getting me to an impatient state.
Man I'd loved to have seen you follow Dragon Ball Namek saga weekly back in the 80s :gokulaugh:
He's not broken, it's just a genuis :steef:
That's a part of a broken character. Too smart. No weaknesses. See Aizen.
Also it's funny to see you post something other than "Grandmaster :finally:" amd "Zoro kill Kaido :steef:"

Good to see you participate here :cheers:

This dude Mahito is pissing me off lol. This fight has gone on for like 10+ chapters and he pulls a new move out of his ass at the end of each one. Not to mention he almost killed my boy Todo this chapter. Sukuna, please crush this cockroach already so we can move on and see what happened with Mei Mei and “Geto“. They are just smacking each other with “Black Flash” every chapter lol.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I don't know if this discussion was raised, but which character does reflect your own personality the most?

I can see myself having some similarities with Gojo, I tend to be symphathetic with people I like and generically confident of my capabilities but I also am very unsymphathetic when it comes to people I despise for some reason, expecially if difficulty to redeem.

I don't know if this discussion was raised, but which character does reflect your own personality the most?

I can see myself having some similarities with Gojo, I tend to be symphathetic with people I like and generically confident of my capabilities but I also am very unsymphathetic when it comes to people I despise for some reason, expecially if difficulty to redeem.
you remind me of gojo as well