[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in day 1:

- Ultra claiming assassin but then stating the targets he or other assassins get are sent to them by someone else and not all assassins will share the same alignment
- we have Hime revealing under pressure that she is a mason/neighbor who can chat up multiple players
- Flower saying she could've done something to make Hime be forced to reveal and can also chat/neighbor other players
- Midnight saying he knows who Gojo is

Am I missing anything else?

So far in day 1:

- Ultra claiming assassin but then stating the targets he or other assassins get are sent to them by someone else and not all assassins will share the same alignment
- we have Hime revealing under pressure that she is a mason/neighbor who can chat up multiple players
- Flower saying she could've done something to make Hime be forced to reveal and can also chat/neighbor other players
- Midnight saying he knows who Gojo is

Am I missing anything else?
Yeah Mitch. Also Flower claims to be able to Mason one specific character, a hostile indie she can turn non hostile.

Also Naomi claims secondary survivor wincon.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Naobito is an assassin... odds are characters like Mei Mei & Nanami are assassins too. Basically Grade 1 & above.

But if theyre all not of the same alignment, then idk who'd be giving the orders to them. Bcs i can see a scenario where the Town Leader leads the Assassins but thats if theyre all town which does not seem to be the case here...

If Naobito is an assassin... odds are characters like Mei Mei & Nanami are assassins too. Basically Grade 1 & above.

But if theyre all not of the same alignment, then idk who'd be giving the orders to them. Bcs i can see a scenario where the Town Leader leads the Assassins but thats if theyre all town which does not seem to be the case here...
It might be this, actually:

Factional Abilities: Factional Abilities are abilities that can be used by any member of the respective faction, and will publicly flip to the Game Thread with the faction leader's flip. These abilities can be used by the other members of the team even after the leader dies.
Basically works to remove inactives. Which means the Town leader/Gojo would only be able to nominate inactives.

Going by lore, the town assassin would be Gojo imo:

He was always going off by himself, 1 vs all, and wasn't at any point the leader of the sorcerers (at least as far as giving out orders goes)

A character that was actually coordinating attacks somewhat was Mechamaru.

In before assassin leader is Ekko RNGing inactives to assassinate.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It might be this, actually:

Basically works to remove inactives. Which means the Town leader/Gojo would only be able to nominate inactives.
I agree it might just be to take out inactives (rip those who wanted to sub in) but i think if we can use it as a second lynch of sorts for town, it'd be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.